please.

Sad 
admin abuse: Fps

reason: Blaklisted ip changer. is a lie

insults admin: Fps

baned: no reason
}
Thanks given by:

i see you were banned for racism and not for hacking...unbanned!

Please make sure to keep racism out of the picture...next time we won't tolerate it...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_- , Rattlehead

First u are banned for racism and too lack of respect to admin(snpm) and a clan member(Danato) and we gave him ban for "Blacklisted-Ip Changer" 3 times
Proof of your disrespect
[Image: 2csjgbn.jpg]
[Image: rw6phg.jpg]
[Image: 1z56yz9.jpg][Image: 2s8r6rl.jpg]
[Image: wa0xh3.jpg]

I'm sorry if you do not understand but the conversation is in Spanish
the first picture he curse to "snpm" in mode racist
second picture : snpm warning to samsung and samsung asks ban ._. (?
third and four picture : start a conversation of mutual disrespect "Danato" and "samsung"
last picture: he finished with racist words and their respective ban
he not only racist but he also disrespect to admin and clan member, disrespect always (that I can not say because I have no evidence) but all admins that playing on dust2 can ensure
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , BsK.| Fps , krazzy , Rattlehead

is that I was insulting them what name codes: Danato, The prince and ternia go go go

but what mostras earlier put such ternia Danato and go go go fijate not look well who empeso
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

Guys, we are brothers here and we play for fun and entertainment! Like i said, plz keep racism and disrespect out of the picture. Give respect and earn respect!

}
Thanks given by: McSexySocks

here is the deal . this guy got ban by racism , for 13 hours i think , but he IP CHANGE!!!!!!! i banned him again and he IP CHANGE AGAIN!!

He Change his ip each time he , have been ban. correct me if i wrong but that isnt against rules
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

yes, people change IPs dynamically and yes, he changed it but he wasn't initially banned for hacking...he was banned for racism. Please wait for your racism ban to expire. Thats enough punishment!

Thread CLOSED!

}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

While I agree, with bulls....If this guy came back even though he knew he was banned for 13 hours, and his ban had not expired, Then he is not following the rules. If he does this repeatedly then he deserves to be permanently banned.

Also as far as I am concerned, Racism should be enough of a reason to perm ban anyway. That is the lowest form of bullshit I can think of.
If this guy comes back again, he gets permaban, Reason: to stupid to listen. And please nobody unban him. Thanks
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye© , McSexySocks

Samsung, I've playing with you since a while and you are a rude and vulgar person. You should respect other players and admins, and you will be respected.

P.s: Respect your ban by racism and do not use IP changer, that is against the server rules.

[Image: 38tw.png]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

(07-18-2013, 01:30 PM)[BsK] YaYa Wrote: While I agree, with bulls....If this guy came back even though he knew he was banned for 13 hours, and his ban had not expired, Then he is not following the rules. If he does this repeatedly then he deserves to be permanently banned.

Also as far as I am concerned, Racism should be enough of a reason to perm ban anyway. That is the lowest form of bullshit I can think of.
If this guy comes back again, he gets permaban, Reason: to stupid to listen. And please nobody unban him. Thanks

Well yaya boss , right now!! hes playing he havent do his 13 hours of punishment because he continues to ip changes

He is in DD2
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©