Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

numlock got off easy

Adkad was the username I was using when I recorded the demo. You gave me no time to reply. I work and should of gave me until midnight not fair. I can provide stream I d. Numlock I know you won't get banned but if your hacking please stop. I don't get it with you Bsk admin. One bsk already got bann for cheating. Own up
}
Thanks given by:

Not one many BsK admins have been banned due to hacking. But all of them were new guys. Numlock has been playing here for more than 8 months if I recall correctly. Now don't you think if he hacked then anyone else would have noticed in that time period. We had players who have 5 digits and if they can't catch him then I say he is not hacking.

Also when you say I didn't gave you enough time ? Dude you made another post after reading my post in which I asked for name. If you had time to make a post then I say that's enough. Its not a math problem its just a simple name. You failed to provide me with the name. I closed thread its plain and simple.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

OK! here is the thing, This was already settled, And BTW i watched the demos.....
He was not/is not/has never been a hacker!. We all know how PRO u are and god forbid there would be a better player on the server than you!!!! OMG what???? A better player than you???? IMPOSSIBLE!!! (insert sarcasam here)

You got your answer, Just beacuse you don't like the decision does not mean it's wrong. If it bothers you so much than play somewhere else, I mean seriously, who wants to play at a server where they let their admin's cheat?? I know I don't!!(insert more sarcasam here).

Anyway the decision has been made and that is that! Thank you COME AGAIN!TongueBig Grin
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Hammy