Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my expressions

hi all, it seems we have a problem ... it seems that our community was defeated ... but I want to express all my thoughts of this community if you stay down, nobody wants that to happen! this community is the best thing that ever happened in my life I do not mean playing csy admin for being nothing more if not for that is the best in the world and it is very sad that fence ... for me all the admin who supported me who believed in me I give them a huge thanks to DJ Ashba main mind that trusted me until the last moment, like shortbuss, sprint, yaya, iturlm, killua, iroshiro, saithan, F4nG, besnik, masterpaint, Eduardo, kick-ass, and Lero Z_devil .... I love you all and thank you for your help, and hopefully the outcome, God want you to keep this community standing ... Chao brothers was a pleasure meeting you all .... I'll wait until the last answer: D

I will not leave this community ever!

Translations for spanish

hola a todos ,parece que tenemos un problema ...parece que nuestra comunidad fue derrotada... pero quiero expresar todos mis pensamientos de esta comunidad en caso que se quede abajo ,que nadie quiere que eso pase!!!         esta comunidad es lo mejor que me ha pasado en mi vida jugando csy no lo digo por ser admin nada Mas si no es por que es la mejor del mundo y es muy triste que se valla ...                para mi todos los admin que me apoyaron que creyeron en mi les doy un agradecimiento enorme y principal mente a DJ ashba que confió en mi hasta el ultimo momento ,igual que shortbuss,sprint,yaya,iturlm,killua,iroshiro, saithan,F4nG ,besnik ,masterpaint ,Eduardo,kick-ass,Z_devil y léro ....los Amo a todos y gracias por su ayuda ,y esperemos el resultado ,dios quiera que siga de pie esta comunidad...Chao hermanos fue un placer conocerlos a todos ....esperare hasta la ultima respuesta Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

| O | [BsK] Resident evil malla loobi very beautiful you Gorgeous +

NEVER SEEN PEOPLE LIKE YOU DO THIS BY THE LEGAL ADEMIN YOUR ATTITUDE YOU NEVER drop EPERO handheld TAG [BSK] HOPE YOU MANY YEARS AND BE HAPPY WITH THIS TAG [BSK] ASSERT THAT THEIR WAS VERY COOL I LIKE IT ENOUGH : D
[/size]
}
Thanks given by:

Sup do not despair we will return.
Nobody can defeat us we are the best community.
People are working on it.
We have a good team here.
Wait until we have results.
Soon we will have good news. =)
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Mas†∑rPaIn©