Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

my demo's

looks to be boring to you see my demos. but whenever you have a hacker I have to do??? even though I make sure? .. I do not cost anything to do demos, if you guys think I better keep doing, but it's tiring.
}
Thanks given by:

I purchased me steam, and I guess my reports but not the for find matching downloads them
They are like photos what I do now.?
}
Thanks given by:

Dude, you know make demo. keep doing the same.
}
Thanks given by: Webo

Looking demos is the only thing i can do when i'm at work, so it's okay alyways and when a hacker is being caught.

As a pro-tip. Do one demo per round, and use the spec menu to locate someone faster instead of clicking all the players.

Or do like me. Be the first guy to die and follow the hacker. they never go first if doesn't have an proper aimbot. (or just plain suck at Cs even with cheats).
}
Thanks given by:

Thank you.. but I'm still learning how to use the AMX menu.. I'll learn from Lero he helps me quite a lot. Thanks anyway makiza. Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

it's tiring, but it must be done because this is evidence that the player use "hack" on servers
First, make sure the "player" is not steam, if "steam" you have to have a good demo for he to be "banned"
after the usual
have a demo to show that the player has "Hack" at least 2 rounds to make sure
}
Thanks given by:

understand.. I always do it. I hope 2 rounds to see if it really is hacker. Thanks anyway Phant0n
}
Thanks given by: