Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

me dieron ban injustamente ( administrador inservible )

Tu nombre: franco

Tu Nombre en el Juego:Anti-Pro:::.

Tu Direccion IP o SteamID: STEAM_0:4:583560837 0 03:05 191 0

Fecha de la prohibición: 08/09/14

Servidor donde se donde se prohibio: zombie plague

Administrador que le prohibio:[Bsk] SEBA-XD

Descripción del Evento: todavía no lo puedo creer , lo que pasa es que no puedo logearme en el juego , ya me registre antes y no puedo guardar mis ammos packs entonces pregunte varias veces como hacerlo , le pregunte a este " admin " y no me contesto le pregunte mas de 3 veces . y nada , no le costaba nada contestar , entonces le dije que era un administrador inservible , y me baneo . ( ahora , como puede ser que cuando le pido un favor no le presta atecion pero cuando lo critico lo lee perfectamente e incluso me banea ) .. la verdad que no sirve para nada . perdón por decirlo , espero que me puedan ayudar con mi problema de logearme y que me desbaneen . la hora que me puso . GRACIAS . Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

Translation: I still cannot believe what happened, what happened was that I was able to log into the game, I already registered before and I couldnt store\save my ammo packs so I asked several times how to store\save the, I asked this admin (Seba) and he did not answer and I asked him 3 more times and he never answered me, so I told him he was a useless admin and he bans me. (Now, how is it possible when I ask him for help, he ignored me but when I criticize him because he doesn't want to help or answer, he bans me).. To be totally honest, he is totally useless, sorry for saying what I think, I hope that somkeone can help me with my problem and help me with my unban. Thank You. .

Now this is an english community so you must make sure that you say everything in english in the future please. You can try to use google translate in order to help you out. In the mean time, we will wait for sebas to explain himself and also your ban was for 1 hour so you should be unbanned soon.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , r3coN , BsK.|SEBA-XD

I don't find any ban about you just a ban for 1 hour for spam. And that was on 8-9-2014.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD

First of All

Why were you using another name and without the Tag if you are a clan member since 9/12?? (EDITED: This Unban Appeal is a ban from 9/8 so he wasnt a clan member back then)

Going to another point now... Admins are busy enough to answer all the questions at the time or maybe he was recording someone or you were dead and he wasnt able to read you (we removed the plugin that allows admins to read dead people chat)

And to finish my "speech", Why did you call him Useless admin? He's a part of the community you joined 1 week ago, and he will be your partner and colleague, and almost forgot...the title of this thread is "unfairly banned (useless admin)" So you are saying it again.. That means you are not sorry for what you said.

I would remove all the people like you from our clan.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD

I agree 100% with that last part Brother!!

Klan Membership REVOKED!, You are no longer part of our Community, We do not take kindly to our members treating each other like shit. I hope this will serve as a lesson to all others. We do not tolerate insubordination, or disrespect from ANYONE!Do not use our tag anymore, and if we see you using it oin our severs, you will be banned.We said after the open recruitment we were going to have to weed out the "special kids" I guess this is as good a place to start as any. Goodbye.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}