Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

luifer dontation

DONATED 6$

This is really important for me, so please don't troll me T_T. Since i was admin in here, i really wanted to donate on BsK (yeah not for buying admin but to just donate =D) , and help a little bit the community with it, not only catching hackers or talking etc. So yeah i finally did something. I know is small ammount of money, like a ridiculous ammount, but here in venezuela (having this issue about economy) 6$ is now the minimal ammount of money you earn a week, yeah not an hour, A WEEK. Wanted to donate more guys, but this is all i could find hope you understand.

Love you guys. (not all of you, you know who you are
[img]images/smilies/blush.gif[/img])

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}

Thank you for your donation! Every bit helps no matter the denomination. Thanks again and have a great day!!!

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Lui

no amount is too big or too small. Its the intent that counts! Thank you Smile
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}

Thanks a lot for your donation LuiFER !!! no one is gonna troll you, we all should troll people who dont donate instead !! Smile 

We really appreciate every single buck, Thanks again

[img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

(05-12-2015, 04:59 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Thanks a lot for your donation LuiFER !!! no one is gonna troll you, we all should troll people who dont donate instead !! Smile 

We really appreciate every single buck, Thanks again

[img]images/smilies/wink.gif[/img]

ty, this mean a lot to me, and i just didn't want somebody to tell me something like " are you serious? is just 6 bucks" cause i know this is a small ammount. However i'm so glad that you guys understood thx for everything [img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

haha luifer I also want to donate but i can not Sad  haha, thanks for your donation Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Thank you for your donation [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks For Your Donation

}
Thanks given by: