Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

im out

Im out, i really like this comunity one of the best a saw in long time but i think few things are wrong (My way of view the things) 

-Should let the people give their point of view

-With the chatbox is just a chat NO MORE yeah you right no bad words

- Let each people say what have to say, if to any people dont like the comment just ignored no more.

But as i say this are a great comunity one of the best so i hope see in the future.

PD: Elly thanks for all u are great friend

104 a
}
Thanks given by:

ok if that's what you wants, you are a registered now, i only want say to you that thanks for the work that you did on the server was awesome, thanks very much and good luck.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: Zerocool-

Bye 
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

You did an awesome job...if you want to leave this community you can and you did thats your decisition..I will miss you buddy..

The best of wishes
}
Thanks given by:

(04-27-2015, 12:24 PM)'Zerocool-' Wrote: Im out, i really like this comunity one of the best a saw in long time but i think few things are wrong (My way of view the things) 

-Should let the people give their point of view

-With the chatbox is just a chat NO MORE yeah you right no bad words

- Let each people say what have to say, if to any people dont like the comment just ignored no more.

But as i say this are a great comunity one of the best so i hope see in the future.

PD: Elly thanks for all u are great friend

With being a new member here I can agree with some of the stuff you said... Just seems like too many people that don't know what there doing that have way to many abilities to change/ban/delete etc etc whatever.... You know what I mean.

But best of luck to you!

}
Thanks given by:

Bye Good Luck Smile
}
Thanks given by:

good friend is your desicion you and the respect  here no one is forced , thanks for everything and good luck 
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

did he just make a thread to get farewell sympathy replies? hahah

[Image: 3927f0abd69907b6236af04611e5343761897133...db048a.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome back
}
Thanks given by:

(04-27-2015, 02:01 PM)'SmaTTeR' Wrote: With being a new member here I can agree with some of the stuff you said... Just seems like too many people that don't know what there doing that have way to many abilities to change/ban/delete etc etc whatever.... You know what I mean.

But best of luck to you!

Everyone who has been given those powers have proven themselve, but as you said you are new, so I don't expect you to know.

In time you will know the reasons and learn to appreciate, if you don't decide to leave like Zerocool, because someone critized your opinion.

I had an argument with Zerocool and that was it. I didn't ban him, took his admin away or even asked for an apology. He was given a warning by a friend of mine, who didn't like his attitude. Zerocool decided to leave the community and choose to act smug. Instead, of trying to understand the situation.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: