Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

im going to kill everyone..

Dear teammates if you are on my team please at least do something once and awhile why must i always get the team that just sucks ... i cant kill everyone all the time or let alone most of the time because flash bangs are fucking stupid in this server everyone seems to buy them anymore and the fact that your stupid ass cant flash your self.. just pisses me off Thanks.. so heres a thought please.. go learn how to aim at least so you can damage them so i can clean up after you thanks Yours truly Kuni with love..
[Image: fxxn9d.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2mo8ca1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Z_Devil , N0616JC , BullsEye©

That is exactly I how I feel when they all rush and die and I am left alone to fend for myself. My teammates rush too much and flash like crazy. I my mind, I thinking: You do know that they can hear those pings right? Also in Dust2, when I go B as CT, most of the time I am alone and when I hear footsteps, I call out enemy spotted and not one of my teammates respond unless they are steamers or people I play with for a long time.... anyhow, I get how you feel.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

i used to rush and i learnt very quickly not to....i wait till the team uses all their ******* flashes...
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

(06-05-2013, 11:46 AM)Kuni Wrote: Dear teammates if you are on my team please at least do something once and awhile why must i always get the team that just sucks ... i cant kill everyone all the time or let alone most of the time because flash bangs are fucking stupid in this server everyone seems to buy them anymore and the fact that your stupid ass cant flash your self.. just pisses me off Thanks.. so heres a thought please.. go learn how to aim at least so you can damage them so i can clean up after you thanks Yours truly Kuni with love..
hahah calm down kuni its just a game:
[Image: nerd.jpg]
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Dis isnt just a video game its crack cocaine.
[Image: fxxn9d.jpg]
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 2mo8ca1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

Haha i honestly hate having teamates all they do is. get in my way. That's why i go alone lol. but these dam non steamers lol i swear such random fucks haha. if you find urself mad go beat ur meat ha
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©