Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i want to learn to make frag videos

(10-17-2013, 05:14 PM)[BsK] $had0W Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 05:05 PM)ptR Wrote: do you even get kills? its gonna be a short clip. or a long clip compiled in a year.

haha jk shadow. will check your video out when it's done.

i will make a video especially for you ptr , owning the 6 digit player

lol. so hard for me to play now, so busy. and if i do, it will be for a little bit.

(10-17-2013, 05:14 PM)[BsK] $had0W Wrote:
(10-17-2013, 05:05 PM)ptR Wrote: do you even get kills? its gonna be a short clip. or a long clip compiled in a year.

haha jk shadow. will check your video out when it's done.

i will make a video especially for you ptr , owning the 6 digit player

lol. so hard for me to play now, so busy. and if i do, it will be for a little bit.
}
Thanks given by:

I would presume that you have a Windows PC. If I am correct then there is a simple video editing software that comes with windows and it is called: Windows Movie Maker

You can start using it learn the basics of video editing and you will be able to make simple edits. After a few videos with that, I would highly recommend that you get either Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere Pro. Using WMM will not improve your skill and you will have limited options when it comes to editing styles and whatnot. I never went back to WMM after I waded into Premiere.

A suggestion with Fraps, if you want your video to be in HD and whatnot, I would recommend that you use the highest resolution that is possible for your computer to run without lag when you are playing the demo and record at the same resolution that of the demo, if you do not do that, you will get a big video file with a bad resolution and you DO NOT want that to happen as that if you were to upload to YouTube, you will be yelled at by your viewer and you will get many dislikes and that you will not be able to tell what is going on the video. It will be like trying to find a beach ball in a field of beachballs. Also, since you are admin, I would suggest that you turn off ESP when you are recording a demo for your video as that it would be a bad thing for the viewer to see and that it distracts them from the video and whatnot. That does not mean that when you are searching for hackers that you have the ESP off, ESP should ALWAYS be ON.

In all, hope that I have helped you and that you will be able to know to make videos for your YouTube channel. Good Luck and Have Fun Big Grin

I will show you the examples of videos that I have made:

This one has the most transitions that I have used

This is one of my edits that I made a mistake with the recording video with a bad resolution

Here is my videos of me trying to make a fictional commercial for a fictional game for my economics class when I was in high school. I know I have made many mistakes in this edit, but I think I get the message across, however, I spoke to quietly and it is hard to hear my speech as I recorded the narration in the wee hour of the morning and I do not want to wake people up

Anyhoo, enjoy my edits and hope that you succeed in your attempts and hope to see your videos soon. Again, Good Luck and Have Fun Big Grin
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps , Hammy , ptR , BullsEye©

I am really exciting and i appreciate you take a time to help , right now i am going to college so i can see the videos but definitely when i com back i will do so dont worry i edit or put another post when i see the video and will some opinions.

pd i will download wmm and the frap Thank you for your help
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(10-17-2013, 06:20 PM)[BsK] $had0W Wrote: I am really exciting and i appreciate you take a time to help , right now i am going to college so i can see the videos but definitely when i com back i will do so dont worry i edit or put another post when i see the video and will some opinions.

pd i will download wmm and the frap Thank you for your help

What system are you using? I do not have to download the WMM..... you must have a system that is higher than Vista as XP and Vista has that WMM built in.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

windows 7 is the system i use
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: