Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help/ayuda

English:
anyone can help me, I have a problem with my cs, entering the server if I do I redirect to any map and the same happens when I decide to create a map locating and also to leave the game. I dont see the official banished server.please help me with this problem

Español:
alguien me puede ayudar, tengo un problema con mi cs, al ver los server disponiobles me redireccionan a cualquier mapa aleatoriamente lo mismo pasa cuando intento salirme de cs y al intentar crear algun mapa en local. por favor ayudenme con este problema
}
Thanks given by:

Im guessing you use a non-steam version. If so, then you may have to uninstall and re install CS. be sure to delete any folders or files left behind before you re install CS. This happened to me before because i went to a strange server and it downloaded a file that re directed me every time i tried to play. If that doesnt work, you may have to re install windows.

Hope this helps. Good luck, sir.
}
Thanks given by: Dark-Night

if it is true to my step and I also had to uninstall cs, cs uninstall and reinstall if the problem persists and a thing of the windows and said Mr. soopadupa
[Image: 2097628873_0c72057337_o.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-24-2012, 07:58 AM)Dark-Night Wrote: English:
anyone can help me, I have a problem with my cs, entering the server if I do I redirect to any map and the same happens when I decide to create a map locating and also to leave the game. I dont see the official banished server.please help me with this problem

Español:
alguien me puede ayudar, tengo un problema con mi cs, al ver los server disponiobles me redireccionan a cualquier mapa aleatoriamente lo mismo pasa cuando intento salirme de cs y al intentar crear algun mapa en local. por favor ayudenme con este problema

no entiendo, explica mejor el problema

Didnt understand u, can u explain ?

}

ese es un problema en el cual no tienes control de tu cs, ya que al intertar ver cualquier tipo de server o crear un mapa, te envian a una partida aleatorea. y una de las posibles soluciones es desinstarlar el cs y volverlo a instalar
}

you dont have to reinstall the entire counterstrike

just download gamemenu.res and config.cfg and replace them in the cstrike folder
}

thanks guys and I resolved the problem, I see that this is a great community where
help each other, I thank you all for helping me with my
problem
}
Thanks given by:

sure, for that we are here to help others and make a great community banished
}
Thanks given by: