Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

help

Hello Staff team, i came here to get help to configuring my network adapter, i taked some screenshots of the options that i have to set, i ask here because i don't really know where i can, so i hope you guys can help me.

[Image: capturazc.jpg]

[Image: captura1tj.jpg]

im tired of paying for 5.3 mbps and only using 1.3 mbps.

my pc language is on spanish but the options are in english so its more better if someone who speaks spanish can answer me
}
Thanks given by:

(02-06-2013, 06:55 PM)MAST0D0N Wrote: Hello Staff team, i came here to get help to configuring my network adapter, i taked some screenshots of the options that i have to set, i ask here because i don't really know where i can, so i hope you guys can help me.

[Image: capturazc.jpg]

[Image: captura1tj.jpg]

im tired of paying for 5.3 mbps and only using 1.3 mbps.

my pc language is on spanish but the options are in english so its more better if someone who speaks spanish can answer me

you try calling the internet provider??? or search in google maybe he can answer the question too
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

(02-06-2013, 06:57 PM)VeGa Wrote: you try calling the internet provider??? or search in google maybe he can answer the question too

I tried with my isp and they said that everything is ok, that i just need to configure my network adapter, i searched in google how i can configure it i didn't get an answer or a good result.
}
Thanks given by:

Hum, im not sure what your trying to do, but if your having adapter issues i would first backup comp, then uninstall the driver, find the correct driver that matches your device. Then reinstall. This all depends on what kind of computer/device you have. Can someone translate...lol
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(02-06-2013, 07:02 PM)Phaze-One Wrote: Hum, im not sure what your trying to do, but if your having adapter issues i would first backup comp, then uninstall the driver, find the correct driver that matches your device. Then reinstall. This all depends on what kind of computer/device you have. Can someone translate...lol

no need to translate, you know that i speak and understand the english >-_-. But anyway thanks for your tips
}
Thanks given by:

lol ok. what kind of computer is it?
}
Thanks given by:

is a custom computer, but i think the network card is an ASRock N68-S
}
Thanks given by:

They are trying to fool you. Normally when they say 5.3mbps they are not gonna provide you 5.3 Mbps. It is just a marketing tool. All a strategy lol my professor is teaching me same stuff how to fool innocent people.

Ok in class I will provide you detailed information later.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

lol sure that isnt your motherboard? anyway it should be something like....Realtek PHY RTL8201EL / 8201CL

http://www.asrock.com/mb/NVIDIA/N68-S/
}
Thanks given by:

Spirit is right they do not produce what they sell.
If you want to improve your connection.
Your board does not influence unless it is faulty.
You can start by seeing if your ram is enough for their work.
If your processor supports what you use.
Believe it ram and processor influences more on their connection. of that your network card.
See also errors in your operating system.
And on your browser.
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by: