Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hahahaha very funny

BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by: KriLokO

HAHAHAHA OMG...when the guy was trying to cut the watermelon and cut his finger off...damn that shit sucked.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: AziladO

hahahahahaha its very funny Big Grin
}

(09-23-2014, 08:35 PM)Rad Wrote: HAHAHAHA OMG...when the guy was trying to cut the watermelon and cut his finger off...damn that shit sucked.

I agree on that note. I think that his friend did the right thing by stop recording and tell the injured that he need to get to the hospital to get the finger reattached in that they only have limited amount of time before the finger become a "dead' finger in that whatever a doctor tries, the finger will not be healed and that there will a stump where the finger used to be.

Also, I have edited your thread so that the video will play in the thread so that we can have more immediate discussion than watching it on YouTube and come back to the forum and making a comment.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

our had not realized at first thought the 'red' was the watermelon lol, but stopping to see the 'finger' of the face was cut. our tragic that so agradesco N0616JC. hug.
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

(09-24-2014, 07:05 AM)AziladO Wrote: our had not realized at first thought the 'red' was the watermelon lol, but stopping to see the 'finger' of the face was cut. our tragic that so agradesco N0616JC. hug.

I would not exactly call it "tragic" More like...................SO FUKIN STUPID, BUT DAM FUNNY!! WHAT A FUKIN TOOL!! LOLOLOL
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}