Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

hacks everywhere

BsK Hello, I come to say that the server dust2 lately is full of hack, and admins are not active, I would like to that the admins are in the server . So, the server is kept clean. Thanks for your attention. Good night
}
Thanks given by:

Hello and thanks for your suggestion. We always welcome feedback from our community.

Are you sure the server is full of hackers? Could it be that you are just not used to playing against people that are better than you?

Nevertheless, we will do our best to find a solution that will help resolve this problem.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

looool :)

I say the truth, when the admins are not in the server for 5 seconds, the hackers enter to the server and it is impossible to play with them and there are many.

More admins active, It is just a suggestion.
}
Thanks given by:

Well, the server CAN'T BE 32/32 Cheaters, That is impossible, when i always hear things like that, "Dude, come here the server is full of cheaters" i join the server and there are like 2 or 3 hackers, and the rest are just good players, and kids call them cheaters when they lose, Dust 2 is the server with the biggest admin number, if you feel like there's nobody banning people, you are free To report the cheaters in our Reports section, we will try to have admins online at every hour of the day anyway, Thanks for your report, Have Fun.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}