Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

got a question

I got a CS 1.6 server it's hosted by nuclear fallout. It has same server IP address as your server, no lag. How much would it cost me to get it listed on your /server list in game? I Will give you FTP access to add all the BsK members to admins list to. It's already setup and running to didn't know if I could pay $$ to get it on the /server list in game. I would like it to be part of the community, thanks!
}
Thanks given by:

"It has same server IP address as your server, no lag"

LOL WHAT U MEAN, SAME IP ?

sorry but we're using a VDS with servers inside, we dont accept single rented servers, im sorry
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Like same host provider IP range, my server IP is 64.94.238.97 and Bsk Server IP is 64.94.238.81, so you know its a server hosted on a good connection. I just didn't know how much it would cost to get it on the /server list in game, if you would allow that and I give you FTP access to add BsK members to admin on it. I just hate to have a server and no one using it.
}
Thanks given by:

i'll let the rest of the clan decide...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Hm... what you are implying that you are trying to sell this server of yours and that you do not want the server to be under your control anymore? Or that you want to be the server manager of this server and that you would like to merge with us and so that we can share responsibilities of the server? Like what Ashba has said, I would like to have other to decide on this. This is a big issue. Also, I have moved this to the correct section.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by:

I dont agree with this. If we do not have full control over the servers it becomes a liability on the rest of the klan. We have to make sure everything is monitored and treated the same as every server. I understand why you would want to do this but its just not really viable to have multiple accounts for the same community. Differences of opinion from the Owners point of view can cause serious problems
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

that's true. that's what happened in early banished. disagreement between owners caused a small rift in the clan.

i say no. we really don't need another server.
}

I totally agree, Thanks.....But no Thanks..............
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

we cant think in another servers now we only need keep our servers full 24/7 and Have the best Community

no for me, sorry if i dont havea vote
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

I want it to be a BsK server and join this community.
}
Thanks given by: