• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

gl1tch!'s admin app
In-Game Name:
Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In game name: gl1tch!
Steam ID & IP: STEAM_0:1:49233240 186.14.122.241
Admin Experience: I was admin on Gangnam Style, Galaxy Networks, Max Style, Las Palmas Venezuela, also, I was admin here a long time ago, so I have knowledge with amx_mod.
Reasons you'd like admin: Well, principally, I like to be helpful. It's a pleasure for me help those people that I like. Also, it never hurts a little help. Cleaning servers and kicking out hackers can be a great way to help this community. Yes, I know that I can help just reporting hackers, but it might be more helpful if in most the of the time, there were at least one admin at X server.
Server(s) requestings admin to: Dust2 24/7 is the server where I play all time, so I'd like to have admin there, but, as I said, I like to be helpful, so if you need help with servers like Classic or Official, it will be a pleasure for me be admin there.
Time of day you play (include timezone): Between 7am and 12pm, also between 6pm and 12am.
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-gl1tch-s-reports

Hope you accept my application.

Thanks for read.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Francisco Contreras

You talk too much, but i like that... people trying to judge my decisions are the ones i love

You got my vote +1
}
Thanks given by: gl1tch!

ACCEPTED

Server: Classic
- You will use BsK-T.| to all can know that you are in trial admin
- You have 15 days to show us that you deserve be admin
- Read the Server admin rules http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-admin-rules
- Upload all your demos in one thread that you will make here http://www.bsoldiers.com/Forum-admin-demo-z
- Remember put in all your demos "amx_who" in console
- If you not are sure about if someone is a hacker feel free to upload the demo and ask for opinion of highers with experience
- Any violation of our rules or abuse admin will be the immediate finish of your trial

I will send you a pm with the info that I will need of you
BTW, Congrats and enjoy hunting hackers
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , gl1tch! , H I G H

(10-26-2014, 01:23 AM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: You talk too much, but i like that... people trying to judge my decisions are the ones i love

You got my vote +1

Ashba, you're a really good man, and I like that a lot. Thanks for give me this opportunity.
}
Thanks given by:

congrats bro..!! Welcome to Blue Team
}
Thanks given by:

Congratulations bro and welcome to the blue team !! Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

Congratulations welcome to blue team (:
}
Thanks given by:

Congratulations and welcome to the blue team Smile
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Welcome to the Blue Team
Congrats! Smile
[Image: 76561198128984140.png]

}
Thanks given by:

Thanks to all! You guys are really the best.
}
Thanks given by: