Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

fostertp

I basically said "rofl" in chat, he kicks me, i ask why he kick me, he said being annoying. I call him a faggot, he says "i can ban you if you want" and i go "fuck you faggot" He perm bans me. Apparently randoming saying "rofl" in chat = a kick = a ban. He must be retarded or something. I'd like to request my unban here.

He must've just retroactively removed my clan member status, real cool fostertp.
}
Thanks given by:

you made multiple comments which made you a faggot, not you just saying rofl in the chat when people die. the whole "i give cs lessons for this amount" etc. is overall just being a troll and i don't appreciate it. the kick was a warning and then you came back and had words to say, therefore you were banned for good.

i'll make your ban down to a one day ban but you aren't in this clan anymore...at least for now. if you want to leave, go right ahead. our servers have been around for three weeks and already getting close to the very top. you won't be missed.

see you around and if you want to talk to me about this or maybe make an apology, my pm box is open or you can contact me on steam.
}
Thanks given by: