Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

explanation

Like many in the community will understand few months ago my other account that holds the administrator was banned (VAC ) , and as recently talking to a friend on here and told me to explain , first , when I became part of BsK steam games do not have much less counter strike , a "friend" did something called " family mode " which could play counter strike could only play four hours and 4 hours was something right , I remember when entering play told me he had been banned by using trick or illegal things in the game , which surprised me because I never use anything illegal and was played only on the server , I spent some time and decided to buy a steam engine with which he had thought of return the community , but I think this part of administrators

PD: sorry for my bad english

Edited by Sakurai

I just changed the color of her words

}
Thanks given by:

As I said everyone deserves a second opportunitty like ice so I going to  vouche for her if someone wants to put your oppinion please do it
}
Thanks given by:

Gonna put my opinion as Sakurai said. 

The "I gave my account to a friend and he was the one using cheat" is an old excuse here for every vac banned wanting a second chance. Even if this case is true, is pretty suspicious still. So I believe in second chances, but not all the cases so is up to highers, but this is my oppinion.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

someone shared his game with me, and that someone touches ban, I did not share my own, NEVER

}
Thanks given by:

Do not use Spanish on the forum. I have said this before that, if you are incapable of using English language then you don't belong in Banished Soldiers Klan.

As for your case @RudeGirl. You are allowed a second chance, as long as you are using a new steamid, and nobody questions your game play.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

Thank you for the second time , now if I may, I have to do 10 reports and the introduction of new ? @$atanic $pirit ?

}
Thanks given by:

dem english bru
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by: