Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

exeStrike me baneo sin razon Mr.Kewl

[Image: 8b1686199a7e61febcec550083a2e1b6o.png]

Entonces me baneo porque dije que no servia para nada, porque le dije para specteara a un wall y no hizo nada entonces me baneo si pueden ayudarme
gracias Big Grin

Tambien baneo a V.9JB

Abusa de su ADM
}
Thanks given by:

lol nobody is abusing.. I understand perfectly why besnik (Mr.Kewl) banned both of you.
You guys always think that all are hackers, but let me tell you that most of you don't know anything about hackers, besnik has the experience enough to spot hackers, if you are pissing him off saying shit like he can't do his job then you'll get banned.

Now wait until your ban expire and next time keep shup up or record a demo of the player you think is hacker and report him here, but don't talk shit again about besnik or other of our great admins or you'll be banned permanently.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
}
Thanks given by: Fuzilero , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

First if someone of our admin gives ban because you say we do not do our work is justified precisely because you are nobody to say as we have to do our job just have to wait that the admin can gather proof for that he can give ban
about ur friend is the same
[Image: cwvv.png]

"the admin does not do its job"

the admin is also a person and this person has a limit of patience
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Sorry for intruding but not abusing his ADMIN you provoke it, he knows his work do not need to tell him to do ..
}

that couple bans, wasnt because he was disrespecting to me (both kids do it)

was because u guys keep talk shit about bsk admins.... i igore u atleast 3 rounds, but u guys keep talkin same shit...

if u think bsk admins wont work.... so, buy admin and teach us how to do our work :$
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

He's idiot... yesterday he was screaming like a baby with one year...
No matter what they try, I always rise from the ashes

[Image: 76561198004687660.png]
}

(12-04-2013, 04:01 PM)besnik_91 Wrote: that couple bans, wasnt because he was disrespecting to me (both kids do it)

was because u guys keep talk shit about bsk admins.... i igore u atleast 3 rounds, but u guys keep talkin same shit...

if u think bsk admins wont work.... so, buy admin and teach us how to do our work :$

I could not agree more Bes! They should either buy admin or go Fucking play somewhere else!! Or they could simply SHUT THE FUCK UP!!
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: End