Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

end of the month

Hello folks, would like to run a few things by you as this next month brings some new light to our already bright community!

First off i want to talk about our current and our past player base.

We have had lots of ups and downs here at Banished Soldiers. We once have had more positions then we currently have server admins!!! I remember when you had to really earn your way to be a banished soldier admin. You had to be respectful to everyone no matter what, You used to police the servers at all hours show all bans and make a report for each one. You would communicate with each and every member and you all would come to a mutual agreement.... ahhh good times where did all the flowers go long time after? lol

Anyway to bring a little old time back we will be hosting a new clan-member of the month award! This award will include a free week of admin to a month depending on your eligibility and current activity and also will give you a chance at a permanent spot!

Not only that we are now going to take it a step further and will be having a Admin of the month award!

Admins will be able to gain powers on all servers as well as the opportunity for new powers and to move up in rank!

So get busy show me you care and get a promotion ez pz!

Peace out!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , Finnick , BullsEye© , r3coN , Mizeravel , CAMILO1010 , EDHAWK , Ash

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Loved! sorry for my inactivity cuz I have been busy with the college things, but this is the most beautifull idea that I already see on the forum since I came back.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

I wanna be more active, i like this idea, but we need more members, we should try get more Big Grin
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by: StandarD

Start being active then!
}
Thanks given by:

Heheheh,

yes, i'll try both:

1. Get more members
2. Be active

Finnick, you're crazy, hahaha
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

Here I am the most active , there is no need to discuss colleagues ........  Big Grin
[Image: 76561198312096340.png]   [Image: graphic.png]

}
Thanks given by:

Yah Danny, you're, also you' re a good of us Big Grin
$die = false;

while(!$die){
  $dietryToKill();
}
}
Thanks given by:

nice remember phaze Big Grin
}
Thanks given by:

I agree 100% with the idea. I'd love to bring back some of the old procedures when the population of the community allows.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: Mizeravel , CAMILO1010