Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

de_bose

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

As I have not played on the map personally, could I get more point of views on this map? And possible a quick run down of what it is like.

[Image: d2JNN83.gif]
[Image: graphic.png]
}
Thanks given by:

}
Thanks given by:

Guys Stop complaining about skywalking, If you wanted it in Official then accept it, People love it !!!

People is playing a lot de_bose and the server population has increased with this, If you are bothered because of a few kids skywalking, then you should also skywalk in that map to get on the mood haha

Classic? No way, Thanks for your suggestion Gl1tch !!! I Really appreciate it, but Classic is almost a STEAM server, i dont want those Official kids moving to classic to play de_bose again. This map has given Official the population it needed. 

BTW... Its not skywalking when the map allows you to walk on the roofs. 

Leave the way it is,  Players love it 

}
Thanks given by:

I just was sayin' I'll really love to see that map on Classic, but I'm agree with you. There's no problem if you don't want to put it there, it's just a suggestion. But, we should look for population to Classic server. To me, it's unfair that Dust2 / Inferno 24/7 got more population than Classic. We should work in that.
}
Thanks given by:

Classic population is fine, we get like 20 players but they are all Class Players
}
Thanks given by:

Haha, you think it's unfair that dust2/inferno 24/7 has "better" population...you're hilarious.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by: Phantom

Skywalking or not, it shouldnt matter Wink
Skill speaks for itself Big Grin

Just make sure the hackers are reported and banned accordingly Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

(03-12-2015, 11:57 PM)'Prinny' Wrote: Skywalking or not, it shouldnt matter Wink
Skill speaks for itself Big Grin

Just make sure the hackers are reported and banned accordingly Tongue

It does matter big time, because what a lot of newbies think of as skill is actually an exploit.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Map stays, and admins banning people with "Skywalk" reason there will be warned. 

}
Thanks given by: