Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ban

[font][font]Eu tava Jogando gg e me derao proibição EO S! [/font][font]MPlyUn1QuE ^ e br Corpo tavao de Parede deixavam NEM reviver quando trocou o mapa preferido Que Eu jogo na Servidor madruga SEIS nao conheçem qe brasileiro OE administrador martin me garrix derao Proibir OE Outros carinhas que estavao de Parede[/font][/font]

}
Thanks given by:

you should do this

• Your unban post MUST include the following:

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

10--> A paragraph, with complete sentences, about what you were doing right before you were banned (i.e. killing a player in a questionable manner, achieving a series of headshots in a questionable manner, Also A paragraph, with complete sentences, on why you think you were banned. DO NOT provide redundant reasons
(i.e. I'm in CAL, I'm 1337, I've played CS for a long time, etc.).
}
Thanks given by:

Mano nao tirei print pq eu esqueci mas eu tava steam e ocara da ban na gungame ainda permanente
}
Thanks given by:

please follow the format: 
1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your [color=#0000ff !important]Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN ([color=#0000ff !important]approx[/color].):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS [color=#0000ff !important]LINK[/color] TO YOUR BAN.
10--> A paragraph, with complete sentences, about what you were doing right before you were banned (i.e. killing a [color=#0000ff !important]player[/color] in a questionable manner, achieving a series of [color=#0000ff !important]headshots[/color] in a questionable [color=#0000ff !important]manner[/color], Also A paragraph, with complete sentences, on why you think you were banned. DO NOT provide redundant reasons[/color] (i.e. I'm in [color=#0000ff !important]CAL, I'm 1337, I've played CS for a long time, etc.).[/color]

And read this http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-portugu%...ban-appeal
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by:

if you do not complete the format, we can not you help, and please speak English here not portuguese thanks.

[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

See this topic here man, you learn how to ask for unban appeal, the video explains more:

http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-portugu%...ban-appeal
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Sorry but already it been the time of you ask unban and you did not use the correct format, we can not help you.
Therefore: Unban Denied.

[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: