Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

agent smith banned me for no reason 1 DAY

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [BsK] Agent Smith #Inevitable.
[AMXBans] There are 1 day , 2 minutes and 47 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : S E 7 E N
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Aimbot '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 61830930 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 75.110.70.188 '

i am steam i had no aimbots. i was talking to HEATON , smith likes to jump in conversation every time i talk to somenone .. i just told him to get off my dick thats all and didnt talk to him ... he banned for 1 day and for AIMBOT .. because admin abuse is like 1 or 2 hours ... and aimbot is PERMANENT sooooo ... he is the worst admin , abuses everyone Smile ... so please remove my ban so i can play again Smile peace out
}
Thanks given by:

Yea aimbot was a fingerslip lol. You're obviously not an aimboter and if you were I wouldn't ban you for 1 day. Anywho as to why I ever banned you in the first place, you were complaining about a camper for like 2 minutes, so I mentioned that you have camped with an awp every round so it was stupid to bitch about it, and then you said I'm not talking to you get off my dick. Admittedly, I'm already in a shitty mood so that pissed me off. Boop, ban for admin/clan disrespect. That's what happened, in retrospect we were both being ass holes, but I'll just leave the rest to the uppers.
}
Thanks given by:

admin clan disrespect isn't one day ... u are never in a good mood dude . i don't care about talking to u because u are very disrespectful to other players. thats why i try to avoid any conversation with u .. i can talk to someone about camping and anything i want for one hour as long as i dont disrespect them . its not your job to look at what me and a friend of mine talk about there . again all im saying is u shouldve banned me for couple hours not 1 day ... now people will think i am aimbot when they check the ban list Smile / peace
}
Thanks given by:

I was present there , Seven wasnt even talking with Agent. He was talking with one guy for camping something then agent started talking stuff to seven FIRST , then seven told him to get off him and then he BOOF banned him just like that. I think if you are not in a good mood you dont have to express that in server players but you have to keep it in yourself dude xD. You could have warned him ex. STFU i will ban you for disrespect if you dont stop and then ban , not just BAN him right away for telling you to get of his ... , whatever just telling what I saw xD
}
Thanks given by: S E V E N

As said In your unban appeal, agent has been an admin/member for BsK longer then most people so show him some respect. I've see you disrespect other admins and members, if I catch you disrespecting someone again, I'll ban you myself. You've been warned
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: [BsK] Agent Smith

(09-26-2014, 11:18 PM)Wicked* Wrote: I was present there , Seven wasnt even talking with Agent. He was talking with one guy for camping something then agent started talking stuff to seven FIRST , then seven told him to get off him and then he BOOF banned him just like that. I think if you are not in a good mood you dont have to express that in server players but you have to keep it in yourself dude xD. You could have warned him ex. STFU i will ban you for disrespect if you dont stop and then ban , not just BAN him right away for telling you to get of his ... , whatever just telling what I saw xD
Yup I agree that I shouldn't bring my shitty mood into other players on the server. I wasn't saying that as an excuse, I was simply trying to state what happened objectively. My bad mood was the reason I banned seven for a day. I would've most likely banned Seven for what he said regardless of my mood, simply for an hour though. But I think I can comment on the stupidity of someone who had been camping every round bitching about a camper lol. I don't know where you guys pulled out this "only speak when spoken to rule," from. Anyyyyyho, obviously no matter what happens you won't be unjustly branded as an aimboter you needn't worry about that, I was actually messaging someone about that to change the reason for ban when I saw this post lol.
}
Thanks given by:

(09-26-2014, 11:27 PM)Rad Wrote: As said In your unban appeal, agent has been an admin/member for BsK longer then most people so show him some respect. I've see you disrespect other admins and members, if I catch you disrespecting someone again, I'll ban you myself. You've been warned

RAD that is not possible man ... i have never disrespected any ADMIN .. i am cool with every admin in this server Smile ask them i you want to .. only smith is the one disrespecting me/us (players)
}
Thanks given by:

(09-26-2014, 11:27 PM)Rad Wrote: As said In your unban appeal, agent has been an admin/member for BsK longer then most people so show him some respect. I've see you disrespect other admins and members, if I catch you disrespecting someone again, I'll ban you myself. You've been warned

rad i am sorry i am not with u here , agent DISrespected seven first , then seven just returned the favor to Agent... agent was the one who started conflict not seven. Again I am talking what I saw with my own eyes. This is not me being in seven's side or anyone's, this is just saying what's true. Thanks for understanding bro.
}
Thanks given by: S E V E N

thanks man .

[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

Lol. Actually, this is you being on a side, which is any side that is against me. I'm almost ashamed for provoking this but I really just can't let this one go. In what part of these two sentences is the disrespect?: "Lol seven you can't talk about camping" "You go to the sameplace every tround with an awp" (I meant *round*) Those are two lines directly out of my console and that's all I initially said. In no way is that disrespectful. So please tell what you "saw with your own eyes," Wicked. Because I think all you really saw was a slight opportunity to strike at the guy who called you out a week ago.
}
Thanks given by: