Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

admin misusing his powers

admin katty perry slayed me just because i killed him and many other of his team mates. WTF is this!!! if anyone cant play fair, why the fuck they become admin.
(02-11-2012, 03:51 PM)Z_Devil Wrote: admin katty perry slayed me just because i killed him and many other of his team mates. WTF is this!!! if anyone cant play fair, why the fuck they become admin.
it happened at official server
}
Thanks given by:

dude, u need follow report format, just edit it...

http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=7

anyways, we gonna wait until admin come to answer
}
Thanks given by:

He was camping as a T after I had stated to do the objective, which was plant the bomb.

This had nothing to do with him killing me. I don't really care who kills me. I like to have a good time with folks and it was annoying to everyone with 1 terrorist left with 5 Ct's running around.

By the way, I didn't mean to slay, i meant to slap. The AMX mod is different.

Apologies for the slaying.
}
Thanks given by:

i was searching for bomb and i was not camping at all, you liar, i never camp. i was the only T left and what was i supposed to do if i met CT in between. you purposely slayed me. This time am not filling up any form and letting you go but from next time try to play fair.
}
Thanks given by:

admin apologized...

if u think is admin abuse next time record a demo please.
}
Thanks given by:

IVE PLAYED WITH THIS GUY ZDEVIL OR WHATEVER IT IS AND YEA HES USALLY SPAWN CAMPING WITH AWP... JUST WANTED TO POINT THAT OUT.
}
Thanks given by:

Good to know Phaze. Lets have fun out there guys. Thread closed.
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

i have no idea why you said that phaze-one, i never use awp, i cant play shit with awp and i was not camping at all
}
Thanks given by:

DO NOT REVIVE OLD THREADS -______-
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean