Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

(-Admin Application-)
In Game Name: BsK.| AziladO
Steam ID: STEAM_0:4:1081491460
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) :177.98.176.41
Admin Experience: six months
Server(s) requestings admin to: dust 2 24/07
Reasons you'd like admin: good life I'm playing early in the morning appears one or two hacks and almost never has an online admin ... so I just wanted to be able to ban the hack and be able to play with the server without hack ... I'm sick of always I try to play a bit always appears a hack and I can not do nothing but watch, record a demo and post on the forum ... I end up getting no desire to keep playing ... because this is one of the reasons I wanted to be admin, just to keep the server clean these hacks, chiters ..
Time of day you play (include timezone): good, no schedule, as you can see I spend almost 24 hours playing ... then I have no problem with schedule.
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you: I have some reports, but when I played before and had more admin online whenever I detected a hack already called this admin and he gave ban, so no need to report ...
BsK.| AziladO
}
Thanks given by:

Denied

Doesn't matter if you make a demo and when you upload it the hacker that you are reporting is already banned, we need know if you have the necessary to be admin, all reports that you made was not in way correct

you need watch tutorials and make good reports
}