Steam status:
Server requesting admin to:
Time of day you play (include timezone):

In Game Name: BsK.|SEBA-XD
Steam ID:STEAM_0:4:1534359937
IP (whatismyipaddress.com) :186.17.180.31
Admin Experience: I'm admin
Server(s) requestings admin to: BsK.| classic
Reasons you'd like admin: Because every time i'm in the server there isn't any admin and I would like to be admin there.
Time of day you play (include timezone):13:30 a 23:00
Links to 10 successful hacker reports by you:
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

where are your reports? Didn't you donate for your admin?
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD , Mr.Aczino.Evil.DRS

but now I am zombie server administrator thought it would do me no foul aser report i noo not done this
[Image: 20l1qa1.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Well i will explain his reply(?
he made 2 donations to us after of this we gave him admin permanent in zombie plague
}

Unless he shows us all of his confirm/clean ratio, I will hold my decision. It is either show us your skill or keep doing what you were doing.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Rad , BsK.|SEBA-XD , Mr.Aczino.Evil.DRS

You would need to show that you play on a consistent basis in Classic in order to get admin which means that you would need to start reporting hackers in classic in order for us to consider giving you another server to have admin in.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRFHSy7A5cUUFk0-yKfahv...Ki7XIYt7YJ]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.|SEBA-XD , Mr.Aczino.Evil.DRS

I'm going to go ahead and give my opinion with out a link of his reports yet. I feel ZP is where his admin is and should stay. He has done a great job there and we need admins there. We are no longer in the business of giving admins admin to more than one server. This is only granted to exceptional admins in certain circumstances.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

yea we want see your skillz, speally that BsK Classic server have many experienced players, it's only for avoid future problems, so now we want see your reports hackers in Classic server amd we will take a verdict.
[Image: anigif_enhanced-buzz-29975-1405694372-11.gif]
}

From what I can see in this thread is that you guys have yet to make a decision on what to do with this application. For time being, I would consider this thread to be DENIED. Please make another application when you have the request requirements as stated above. Thanks for taking interest in becoming an admin the Classic server, my home.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}