Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

admin abuse [BsK] Dj Ashba

So, we have this admin in the server, leaving a hacker without banning and banned me because I have been swearing the hacker.

Now my friend is recording the Demo.

I got banned by this [BsK] Dj Ashba a reason as gtfo.

very nice reason.
}
Thanks given by:

You mean Owner Abuse.

just saying. instead of reporting, why not unban appeal, IF you want to come back.
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , MpReSsive

we gonna talk with him about this and we will think of a punishment
be patient this may take between 5 or 6 years Smile
Have nice day
}
Thanks given by: ptR , MpReSsive , Tome pa'l pinto

Don't bother making an unban appeal, it will be denied. He is the owner of this Klan and the servers. He doesn't need a reason to ban anyone. Go play somewhere else.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

thank you for all the replies and I realized this kind of bullshit.

thank you for the nooooooobs in the server brought all the fun to me
}
Thanks given by:

no problem but I would advise you to wait the time I gave you but I see you're so impatient you'll have to play elsewhere with your friend

Have nice day Smile
}
Thanks given by:

(02-20-2014, 08:17 PM)easyr Wrote: thank you for all the replies and I realized this kind of bullshit.

thank you for the nooooooobs in the server brought all the fun to me

STFU!!! Go lay the fuck down you little bitch!!! And your welcome because if i ever catch you in my server again i will destroy your bitch ass!!! Now FUCKOFF!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Ash , BsK.| YaYa® #Sean

Get the fuck out was the reason, because this faggy thought he was really good playing CS bitching everyone who killed him, When somebody killed him he started to yell in Mic: Nice prefiring bitch, He was calling cheater everyone who killed him

Then i killed him and he called me wallhacker, prefiring me, i killed the next guy and he said You suck even with wallhacks, you can check the logs if you guys wanna do it...

i fucking hate kids who can't accept when they lose, i can get a nice score in official!! but when some guy kills me i dont get mad and start bitching everyone or calling them cheaters

OHH !!! and show me the demo, show me a proof that I HACK!!! That would be really nice, I'll give the whole community and owner position to the guy who can get a demo of me wallhacking, because i would never use a cheat on this game.

Orr maybe a proof that im abusing, im not abusing. You both are morons, and drowzee warned your friend and you about it !!

Unban Denied, Wait the 3 weeks ban i gave u
[Image: giphy.gif]
}

i think you have understood the wrong thing. start from the beginning the only hacker I said was that vs-whatever kid.

and the demo I have proof that guys hacks.

you bsk people who played with me in official know that each time I call a hacker, it's either wall or aim.
why would i ever doubt an admin with hacking?

if you still want to see the demo for that kid, sure.
if not nevermind.

anyway, still thanks to all the good admins who i have played with;
and also thanks for all the noob players brought me the fun.
}
Thanks given by:

well played ash
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: