Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zombie Plague Tips

Prinny Again!

In this thread, I am going to post some of the Zombie plague tips that have racked me a TON of kills Big Grin using as little Ammo Packs as possible! :3

1.) When starting out, your sandbags are your best friend
     -When I first started playing Elly's zombie server, I racked up an AMAZING amount of kills with sandbags alone. Find yourself a 1 way vent, sand bag up and HS with your m4 like its no tomarrow! Big Grin
2.) Lasermines
     -Dont hesitate to get creative! Plant your lasermines so that the laser zaaps incoming zombies from entering your vent!  2 of them are actually pretty deadly, I got about 35% of my kills this way Big Grin
        **Special cases** zm_five : the Bug zapper (2 lasermines on top, preventing zombies to climb up) <--- tested, got 61-0
Deep-Sea Burial (1 lasermine on the side to zaap zombies as the drop down, they will be swimming so no bhop, 1 lasermine at the end) <-- Tested with elly, although i used minigun for ++ pushback Big Grin WICKED IDEA
                                   zm_dust_world: Criss-Cross (1 lasermine in the box area  vertically, 1 lasermine horizontally, and camp horizontally to shoot the zombies into the dead-end trap) <--- tested, camped with Elly and Gerson, EXTREMELY evil idea
3.) Buy the Special weapons when you can!
     - My all time favorite special weapon goes to Silver M4a1! Double damage, + accuracy of m4? Kills most zombies in 2 clips! Big Grin
    *For regulars with ammopacks* - Golden ak 
    ***Special cases*** zm_foda <---- golden deagle only, no mines, no sandbags, tested 41-2, great way to build ammo packs

Thanks for reading in! Please list any more tips if you got any ;D 
-Prinny the Pegleg Penguin

}

LllllLol
[Image: sig.php?player_id=81637&background=random]

}
Thanks given by: