Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Xbox One and PlayStation 4 hacked into one insane laptop

[Image: playbox-4-one-590x330.jpg]

Someone crams them into a single laptop-style case and calls it The PlayBox.

Fitting a single console into a portable unit can be tricky enough, but two? As you can see, it required a good deal of patience and planning to get everything situated neatly.

[Image: playbox-internal-590x330.jpg]

Finally, a single unit that lets you play Little Big Planet/The Last of Us and Halo/Ryse! Not at the same time, however. You can’t play on one console using the integrated display while a friend plays on an external one. The PlayBox can only power one system at a time, which seems logical enough. Powering both would generate a ton of heat, and the extra components would’ve made the PlayBox even bigger and heavier than it already is.

The PlayBox is a custom creation commissioned by one of Ed’s customers, but you could certainly contact him if you’d like one of your own. Or, now that you’ve gotten a look at how his build came together, start hacking on one of your own design.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: r3coN

I saw this yesterday, so amazing!
[Image: LGB-222x180.jpg]

[Image: st_louis_rams_wallpaper.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

Awesome Fps I Didn't know about that lol
}
Thanks given by:

I saw this yesterday, the truth impress me ..woow
}
Thanks given by:

Nice, I've never heard of this.  Where do you find all of this ish fps?  I bet this thing its expensive.

[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

Lol i search it in google , there is more infor in the youtube video description if you are interested
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by: