Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Who Kicked me and why ??

Who kicked me from Classic server... asking me to change my name from [BsK] ,|,, to Premansh ??

I don't play with Premansh name ... I play with ,|,, name only.. Is that a problem ?

DJ ASHBA was there ...
DJ did u kicked me ??

If yes ... then why ?
I will not change my name from ,|,, to Premansh ... This is an Insult of an ADMIN.

If you don't want me in Server then TELL ME STRAIGHT.. I will leave.

I have donated and supported this Forum.. and this is how you guys will treat me ?
Strange..
}
Thanks given by:

(06-11-2012, 09:23 PM)premansh Wrote: Who kicked me from Classic server... asking me to change my name from [BsK] ,|,, to Premansh ??

I don't play with Premansh name ... I play with ,|,, name only.. Is that a problem ?

DJ ASHBA was there ...
DJ did u kicked me ??

If yes ... then why ?
I will not change my name from ,|,, to Premansh ... This is an Insult of an ADMIN.

I have donated and supported this Forum.. and this is how you guys will treat me ?
Strange..

Yes SR, is that a problem, For more info please read our Code Of Conduct

We respect everyone in servers and community. this the reason I ask u a couple times for atleast 5 minuts to change name, everyone is follow rules, Even Owners... Why u disagree? is easy to solve, just ask for change ur nick in forum or server, to use same....

I do not think it's fair that because you donate or give support to the forum, you can break rules ... If you do, everyone will do it...

We have Rules to get a control between members

Hope u can understand...
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-11-2012, 09:48 PM)мя.вєѕηιк Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:23 PM)premansh Wrote: Who kicked me from Classic server... asking me to change my name from [BsK] ,|,, to Premansh ??

DJ ASHBA was there ...
DJ did u kicked me ??

If yes ... then why ?

Strange..

We respect everyone in servers and community. this the reason I ask u a couple times for atleast 5 minuts to change name, everyone is follow rules, Even Owners... Why u disagree? is easy to solve, just ask for change ur nick in forum or server, to use same....

I do not think it's fair that because you donate or give support to the forum, you can break rules ... If you do, everyone will do it...

Hope u can understand...

Bsk Bro ....
I will make a profile with name ,|,, and play with the name in the server as [BsK] ,|,, also .. Is that ok .. or that a problem also ??

Again .. when u change rules You can always send a personal message requesting the person to change the name.

THESE are basis ETHICS.... and COMMON SENSE....
}
Thanks given by:

http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=3885

dude rules havent changed, just make a changename app no need to create new profile...
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(06-11-2012, 09:53 PM)[BsK] Phaze-One Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:51 PM)premansh Wrote:

DJ ASHBA was there ...
DJ did u kicked me ??

If yes ... then why ?

Strange..

Hope u can understand...

Bsk Bro ....
I will make a profile with name ,|,, and play with the name in the server as [BsK] ,|,, also .. Is that ok .. or that a problem also ??

Again .. when u change rules You can always send a personal message requesting the person to change the name.

dude rules havent changed, just make a changename app no need to create new profile...

I was not aware .. or may be I never paid attention to that LINE ....
I don't know why after 6 Months suddenly it was my name ,|,, that was having an issue..

No one pointed out for 6 months.. This is a SURPRISE for me ...
anyways ....

(06-11-2012, 09:56 PM)premansh Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:53 PM)[BsK] Phaze-One Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 09:51 PM)premansh Wrote:

DJ ASHBA was there ...
DJ did u kicked me ??

If yes ... then why ?

Strange..

Hope u can understand...

Bsk Bro ....

I was not aware .. or may be I never paid attention to that LINE ....
I don't know why after 6 Months suddenly it was my name ,|,, that was having an issue..

No one pointed out for 6 months.. This is a SURPRISE for me ...
anyways ....

DONE

Name Change Request
}
Thanks given by: