Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is Happening With Human Kind

Sad 
I don't know wtf is happening in my country, all kind of problems they want to fix it with violence , you aren't a man if you don't know how to use a fuckin gun , fuck this shit tired of this bullshit of people what is happening in our families and society.

[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

this happens in Chile everyday... "If you see a chilean stealing, let them go ahead, thieve is a part of their culture"
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Worst part of this is that im always , in touch with my environment since they are stealing a lot in my country and I don't want to be caught in a wrong position and more now im getting out of the college like 7 or 8 clock at the night and then i have to take this buses that honestly have does kind of situations everyday
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

each day the country gets more violent must take consiencia
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by:

What I'm watching is a group of idiots, They want to make a fight everywhere, shit, people hate them...
}
Thanks given by:

Well, things like this can happen everywhere in the world and that it can happen to anyone. I personally think that it is the poor countries that suffers this kind of problem the most. I think that it really takes a group of people that is willing to change their bad habits for the good of many. I just hope that this kind of problem will get resolved soon and that you won't be seeing this kind of scene in the future. In all, I think that there are people in countries in the world that would do this kind of things, but there are also people in the world that don't do this kind of thing. The people who do such a thing will get their punishment sooner or later.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: