Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What is GameTracker?

So i been noticeing some of you are unfamiliar with GameTracker so here is a little bit of info on the gametracker.com site. and we can use this post for any questions/issues.

GameTracker Lite is a management tool for games and servers. It scans your computer for games that it knows and then it allows you to customize their preferences from a single window.

But GameTracker is really big as a community. It keeps track of game usage and statistics so you can share those with other members of the community. You can then brag about how many zombies you have killed or your best times or records.

GameTracker Lite also allows you to add the servers that you use for multiplayer to the interface for easy connection and management. Another big aspect is multiplayer. GameTracker.com is full of other individuals like you, who are likely to play the same games. So you can create your own Avatar and Create a team or find a team to play your favorite games. As a community, GameTracker also allows you to share your status á la Facebook or Twitter. You can only do this from the website for now, though.

Of course, you can launch all your games from the application, which makes it easy when you have plenty of them. You can add your own commands to the game on launch and you can decide what games you want the application to track. So if you are not that good at Call of Duty and you don't want your friends to know that, you can simply omit it from your list. GameTracker does a great job of finding games on startup, and you can have the application run at Windows startup. The paid version of the app has even more features, like Teamspeak servers and dedicated game servers.

----Create an account:

http://www.gametracker.com/account/create/

----Download GTlite:
http://www.gametracker.com/downloads/

----Banished Soldiers GT Home:
http://www.gametracker.com/clan/bsoldiers.com/

Again if you need any more info feel free to post a reply thank you!

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Im already sign up in the group , so do i need to create a new account? since i saw the group is kind outdate
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(05-30-2015, 09:33 PM)'BsK.| Fps' Wrote: Im already sign up in the group , so do i need to create a new account? since i saw the group is kind outdate

No you are in the group already, the group is current and will be updated as we go. So keep fapping!!!
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| Fps

I Applied for be a member few hours ago [img=35x23]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

Ready my app for member
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

Quote:You can then brag about how many zombies you have killed or your best times or records.

too soon....  [img]images/smilies/undecided.gif[/img]

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Hey I Applied And Now? Smile

}
Thanks given by:

(05-31-2015, 03:27 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote:
Quote:You can then brag about how many zombies you have killed or your best times or records.

shhhhhhhhh, its a typo? lol

Added:

@[b]Vz^[/b]
@[b]Sakurai[/b]
@[font][BsK] [R]ikudou ennin[/font]
[s] 

}
Thanks given by:

(05-31-2015, 05:56 AM)'Phaze-One' Wrote:
(05-31-2015, 03:27 AM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote:

shhhhhhhhh, its a typo? lol

Added:

@[b]Vz^[/b]
@[b]Sakurai[/b]
@[BsK] [R]ikudou ennin
[s] 

[/s]

we don't have ZP anymore so... too soon for hearbreaking jokes Sad 

[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

Applied for the clan too jejeje [img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/angel.gif[/img]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: