Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Wallbang Spots

Hey Guys, I would like to show you a few videos that I have found that shows the spam spots in the maps we have on the servers. I will start off with our most popular server Dust2 24/7 server as the map is only Dust2 and that most of our admins play in that server and I think that they would like to know how to kill more players with wallbangs than meeting up face to face. Mind you, some of these spots need to be practiced so that you will know what to do. So, here we go!! Also, if the maps are the same, then our scrim team for 1.6 will benefit from this very well.

Enjoy Big Grin I think that more of our admins and clan members will be called wallhackers if they can do all of these tricks.
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

hahahaha you had shown me before I think the truth always attempt to Wallbang Big Grin lel
but I think I'm going to have to use wallhack hehe jk
Good videos bro
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by:

HACKS HACKS EVERYWHERE!!! Tongue
[Image: Bullseye_Greatest_Hits_Vol_1_5_Textless.jpg]

[Image: cropped_parkertrashtalk.gif?ts=1399259142]

[Image: kawhi_dunk.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

ill practice that Tongue
}
Thanks given by:

Challenge Accepted =)!! Tongue
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}
Thanks given by:

This is a continuation of my first post. These two are very hard and you will need great timing.

Since that I have finished with my de_dust2 wallang spots, I would like to post the series where I show you guys the video of wallbang spots in de_inferno. Enjoy and practice Big Grin

[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

I do not see the science of using wallhack that shows you're a coward who can not learn to play counter striker :S
[Image: 302qvf5.jpg]

[Image: Calavera.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: