Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Vac banned

Good afternoon;
As we all know, oh almost all,
My account was banned by steam vac
And also my profile forum and servers for $atanic, And i do not want to go without art clean my image

What happened was this:

I have a classmate who provided me steam games, which i suppose is that using something to alter his game and so i got vac, or for some other reason which not know, to give him too vac got me and i used his game in mind, this is your link

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198122486009/

I hope to understand that i had no game, and also do not use or will use any type of program to alter my game.

Good Afternoon guys

BsK.| Garibay Bu. 
}
Thanks given by:

You were either hacking or careless, which resulted in your account getting banned. Mind you that is the account that had admin setup on it.

BsK right from its inception has never allowed any VAC banned players to join or become members. Old members remember the case of Mexicool. As I said before, it was either you hacking or you letting someone hack with your account, but how does that change anything? Now you are coming here explaining your story, but it wouldn't change anything. You are banned from BsK due to your actions.

End of the Story.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Wasup , Phantom

Sorry to waste your time doing, I guess that was it. sorry again, I say goodbye forever, always will be my favorite community, will my family. Bye Bye
}
Thanks given by:

To avoid this kind of thing and take care your reputation is better to get your own steam account and not share it with anyone ... Good Luck
[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

I preferred to buy the steam camilo that progressed in this community, why not buy the game. Thank you camilo help. was very useful,

#SARCASM
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010