Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

VN_dogsneverlie in ZM server

1st offense -  suddenly turns himself into nemesis 1 minute before the round ends
2nd offense - revives himself in plague mode after while after death(or was it swarm mode)
3rd offense - suddenly turnes neme in normal infection mode in the middle of the game
4th offense pic related
[Image: uQ5phUj.png]
other witness - prinny
[Image: Ydt2jkx][Image: Ydt2jkx.png]

}
Thanks given by:

He is new and this is his first time. Elly will teach him how to perform things in correct manner.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: CAMILO1010

[Image: C11NeEg.png]>hes campin on some space with lasermine
>i thought he's not alone in that corner so idecided to use infection nade to all of them
>infected him with nade
>regret that he's alone, wasted 70 ammos
>noticed that all antidote is used 
>well since he's really good player then i guess it's worth it since he wont be using antidote anymore 
>suddenly turns himself with admin power -pic related.
>continues on killing spree till the end of the round.
>taunts me, "are you gonna report me too ike?"
>"yeah, sure cuz i wasted 70 ammos on you"

well actually i wasn't gonna report him since it only happened once, and he's also a very sport admin(elly) so i like him
but you said something like elly wil be supervising him, which then brought me this pic to post.

and i think it's a bad idea, cuz the whole offense happened(all 5 dogsneverlie offense)... he was there and didnt do anything, not even telling him to stop.
i was even whining on the chat about admin abuse(IN ALL CAPS)

aaaanyway, since he's an admin(dogneverlie). he shouldve atleast checked the forum for the rules for administration (i mean, whats up with that, he's like a president of a company and have no idea what he's doin)
also if he's qualified to be admin, he should have the common sense to know what's cheating and whats not..

-rants end.
}
Thanks given by:

Wait a second, who are you talking about... We all know Elly is a Girl so all the "He's and His" must be for VN_dogsneverlie 

am i right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

he is talking about elly and VN_dogsneverlie  

}
Thanks given by:

(03-16-2015, 09:47 PM)'Dj Ashba™ ۩' Wrote: Wait a second, who are you talking about... We all know Elly is a Girl so all the "He's and His" must be for VN_dogsneverlie 

am i right?

sure, this is talking about vn dog neverlie but this guy is such a serriously person because this is the only 1 time i turn myself to human and the time are going to finish, the reason why i turn myself to human u can see in my chat with spawn i was using 2 antidore and ike he killed me, i dont have anymore, but spawn he petition me not to attack him, that why i feel compassion and choose to turn back human again

And i dont see any rules talkin about camping in underground
[Image: sig.php?player_id=81637&background=random]

}
Thanks given by:

OK first of all, I'm new to this, I mean this is my first time to become an Admin particularly this game, so I was so excited to try every authority of an admin.[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Therefore, if I made something that was unfair or difficult for you, I'm sorry. OK, bro!

The second, are you sure I told you this?:
" >taunts me, "are you gonna report me too ike?"
>"yeah, sure cuz i wasted 70 ammos on you" "

I'm not arrogant or impolite like that, so check your memory again if I have ever said that. [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

And about Elly, she is a nice Admin so don't reprimand her.

Anyway, I tried everything, so I don't do that again, don't worry[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img][img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

By the way, I have read the rules, so i know what to do.

}
Thanks given by:

i didnt say anything camping is againt rule
besides what im after in the second post, is,.. its a bad idea to make elly the one supervise VN for now
not that i have against elly, like i said she's a sport player, so i like her, and i wasnt planning to report her that time,.. but
since i wanna make a point that its a bad idea right now to make her supervising the new guy 
i posted the pic . (well since its now proven fairly justifiyable so its now invalid)
but hey, she didnt say anything during the that time ingame.

elly: no idea who he was talking to since i dont even know' spawn' was even there. (since after all, i nade the corner and i only infected you, which brought me an idea you were there alone)
and then you suddenly used admin power to turn human, which brought me to that conclusion,..
also- i think it was much better to slay yourself anyway at that time so you would respawn later on at the spawnpoint.
also im sorry i mistook you a guy,
lol sorry

long: that taunt is from elly, not you.
besides the first three time you did it i didnt report you, so im not so "serious" of a guy in the end....but please be noted
thatfirst three offense, i remember you doing it around midnight(in my time zone)

but after i reconnected in the afternoon, you still did it
well ofcourse who wouldnt report that?

oh right, ive been whining about you admin abusing at the chat in all caps manytime at that time
so you should have an idea that you should stop at that time or atleast tell a reason why you did that.
anyway, its wiser to ask confirmation from the players first with a poll if you wanna subject on stuffs like spicing up a gameplay.

}
Thanks given by: Long Nguyen

You are truly a serious guy [img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]. Thanks for the formulations.
}
Thanks given by:

meh,
since you're here, here's your first job

right now, in zm server two speed hackers are actively... well,.... cheating
mtg and mortal gamer
thanks

}
Thanks given by: