Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

User Update:

Hello Banished Soldiers,

I am here today to talk about our current update and your understanding on this community. We have came along well in these new times and we will continue to do what is necessary to keep our counter-strike community aware of are new upcoming advances and achievements.

We will be embarking on a new level of gaming here while times have changed we can no longer strive off out once great population of our cs 1.6 community. We now have a Counter Strike Global Offense server and we will be moving towards other new games and new updates as they become available. I ask all our members to get involved and make this your chance to get your word out. What of this do you like? dislike? I would like to know your thoughts!!!  What would you like to see next from BsK? It's up to you soldiers to make a decision on your own future!

Thank you for your time and thoughts on this.... and as always thank you for choosing banished soldiers have a nice day!!! -Phaze
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

I think we need to evolve. I don't have a lot of games, but I believe that we need tobring games that never go out of fashion and that have servers always full.

Call of Duty
Team fortress

something like this and keep our CS 1.6 and CS: GO

just what I think that you are asking,,,, sorry if I made some mistake.
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , Mizeravel , CAMILO1010

[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: StandarD , CAMILO1010

I dont like to accept this but, yeah counter strike 1.6 is not viable anymore if you ask me, more like cs go. And you could try with other games too, i'm not even sure what im going to say cause i havent even played those games, but what about left4dead? it sounds popular as well, something like call of duty too.

But i'm not sure, what i'm sure is that if you guys change to another games, and close to the cs 1.6 you will be good, and maybe you could get more members back again. So it sounds good for me. Even if i cant play those games since i dont have it, and my computer sucks.

But once you close those server, i think i can be here as a staff. Or being a retire member while still texting on forum lol. Love you guys.
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by: Phaze-One , CAMILO1010

Lets give a try to some games like starcraft or league of legends, make it to other FPS GAMES also and keep the cs thing alive while we can.
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}

Overwatch is coming out soon. Looks like an awesome competitive game.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/

I also have starcraft.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

(05-03-2016, 07:10 PM)r3coN Wrote: Overwatch is coming out soon. Looks like an awesome competitive game.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/

I also have starcraft.

Let me tell you in my narcissistic way that Overwatch looks like another Asian one heavy class while others suffer kind of game.

On the flip side, my Zerg swarm will kick your ass. That's all I got to say. For the ones who don't know, Starcraft is free and you get upgraded to the highest level of any player in lobby. In short everyone can experience the top tier level gaming, but only one have to pay.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Left 4 Dead 3
[Image: giphy.gif]
}