Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban me sakurai come on man it was just a joke

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin BsK.| Sakurai. 
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : [DTF] S E 7 E N 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' max offences reached ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.bsoldiers.com 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_0 : 0 : 61830930 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 75.110.23.147 ' 

come on sakurai man it was just a joke .... i never offended any other admins .. i said bad things and u banned me for one hour , and now i just saw it you made it permanent ... i thought we were friends i am all good with all admins including you ... 

the server had very LAG and some noobs killed the fuck outta me lol and i was mad at them just like everybody else is when it lags and i said i will quote my exact words : fuck u ( fuck those noobs that killed me ) and this server ... it was like a joke and i never offended admins here, ask gari , camilo, satanic, rude , orange , and ask yourself saku if i ever offended u , if i did we were joking otherwise no ...

unban me please u know i like this server and i play here a lot

PS: i have 4 total expired bans . 1 sakurai for this , 1 yaya for being a double member in bsk and dtf ... 1 for joking with agent smith couple of months ago and 1 i think is for something like this ... but people forgive me i was joking ...

[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

(03-18-2015, 01:47 PM)'S E V E N' Wrote: the server had very LAG and some noobs killed the fuck outta me lol and i was mad at them just like everybody else is when it lags and i said i will quote my exact words : fuck u ( fuck those noobs that killed me ) and this server ... it was like a joke and i never offended admins here, ask gari , camilo, satanic, rude , orange , and ask yourself saku if i ever offended u , if i did we were joking otherwise no ...

You think that's a joke? Using fuck word to address everyone? Your ban is not made permanent by Sakurai, but the fact that you got a total of 4 bans made it permanent. I unbanned you in the past, because you said you enjoy playing in BsK servers and the reason for your initial ban was not hacking.

This ban is due to disrespect towards players, server and Sakurai. The only way you are getting unbanned is, if you apologize to Sakurai and he unbans you. No one else will touch this thread beside Sakurai.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: S E V E N

sakurai come on bro we always had fun playing and we fucked around with each other on the game always joking around 

i am sorry bro

may u fuck a good pussy tonight and be in a good mood and unban me Tongue

[Image: sig.php?player_id=1103&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

UNBANNED

Do not make the same mistakes...again..also STOP DISRESPECTING THE COMMUNITY.
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead

Is that any way to apologize? Next time go to a formal office and use those words again. You will see what kind of response you get.

This is not a joke. Next time DO NOT USE THIS KIND OF LANGUAGE !!

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Rattlehead , CAMILO1010 , Lui , Sak