Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban bebeses xd

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name): [AoD] Believe In God<3
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: [A]lfalfa<3
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: 186.91.46.62 , tengo steam pero se estaba actualizando
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 9:20pm hora venezolana
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: BsK-T.|`h0ndamusic
6--> BAN REASON: Walhack LOOOOOL
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): Miercoles 01/10/14
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): [BSoldiers.com]- Dust 2 24/7 -[2000 FPS & FastDL]
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN. http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=2857

Por favor, alguien con Experiencia que vea la demostración ^^!
no soy wall ni nada de eso, juego en una Comunidad llamada [AoD], de nuestro gran Amigo FastDL, fui staff de su comunidad... tengo experiencia con esto y no soy wall...

test: https://imageshack.com/i/exWvhdM4p
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: alfalfa , h0ndamusic

}
Thanks given by: h0ndamusic

Estimado alfalfa no ahi necesidad de discutir ya la demo fue subida i solo tienes que esperar.

Dear alfalfa there is no need to fight, the demo have been upload and now you only have to wait

Thank you for choosing banished soldiers Smile
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

counter strike photo: counter strike counterstrike.gif
}
Thanks given by:

}

Demo posted, please be patient as we review your case
}
Thanks given by:

I would like to know how "as you say" being staff in another community has anything at all to do with us, and why we would even care about it? Is that supposed to be some kind of proof that you didn't hack here??? That don't mean anything, IF you were staff there, And that is a huge IF, that don't mean you don't cheat. All that means is you never got caught before. If you want to be rude while asking for an unban, I can assure you, that aint gonna help. And neither is being staff in another community, Which there is no proof of other than a possibly photoshopped pic you posted. Also you wrote this : fui staff de su comunidad.. I was staff of your community ..., I don't think so!! Now do like you were told and wait! Thank you.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}

sorry for the spam, but, when will see my demo? Confused
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: