3--> SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 650963000 ' // IP : ' 201.50.197.228 '
4--> permanently banned.
5--> [BsK] StandarD
6--> ' Wallhack '
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):  02 / 24 / 2016
8--> CLASSIC
9--> http://bans.bsoldiers.com/ban_list.php?bid=26726

[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [BsK] StandarD.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Dilma_Ladruagem
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Wallhack '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BSoldiers.com
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 650963000 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 201.50.197.228 '
[AMXBans] =======================================

First, I don't have idea because i recive this ban! I'm new on this server but i nerver use HACKs.. only play for fun.. Thanks.
}
Thanks given by:

YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY    Tongue

why do u need unban if u come in again??? I banned you twice. 

Angry  I dont know why you are asking for unban...
}
Thanks given by:

(02-24-2016, 12:53 PM)StandarD Wrote: YYYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY    Tongue

Man.. but what the problem ? Because i kill U? Or because i plays hard and you don't kill me ?..
It is a tipical ADMIN ABUSER.. I want to play on this server because it so NICE and this server haver a low PING..
So.. would like to understand what is ur problem with I play here!.. How u say...
We know that ur ban not has a hacker hahaha

Pra que cara vai ficar dando BAN atoa ? Nós 2 sabemos que não foi por HACKER kkkkkkkkkk
}
Thanks given by:

(02-24-2016, 01:26 PM)Tiago Souza Wrote:

Man.. but what the problem ? Because i kill U? Or because i plays hard and you don't kill me ?..
It is a tipical ADMIN ABUSER.. I want to play on this server because it so NICE and this server haver a low PING..
So.. would like to understand what is ur problem with I play here!.. How u say...

Pra que cara vai ficar dando BAN atoa ? Nós 2 sabemos que não foi por HACKER kkkkkkkkkk

OMFG...if this is abuse I should take away a right in rem and guaranteed. We both know I have proof and witnesses ... If you think this is abuse or is that you play well, collect theevidence that this is the truth and show here.
}
Thanks given by:

(02-24-2016, 01:38 PM)StandarD Wrote:
(02-24-2016, 01:26 PM)Tiago Souza Wrote:

OMFG...if this is abuse I should take away a right in rem and guaranteed. We both know I have proof and witnesses ... If you think this is abuse or is that you play well, collect theevidence that this is the truth and show here.

The unical evidence that u need to do IT, NOOB, is see me in game!! and u don't do IT!!! I only plays hard.. and u can't acept it.. that a single player plays more than you!! LOOK Unban me and see my game!! and talk with too many witnesses you want!! BUT I never use HACK and never will do it! ...

Look if u have PROOF put HERE!!!! So.. i think... we never will see anything wrong aboult ME.. and IT IS A F K  ADMIN ABUSER!!!...

AND IF YOU NOT ARE IT PUT HERE THE PROOF WHAT U HAVE!!
}
Thanks given by:

Enough of this!!!

You two need to stop acting so rudely. Tiago, there is a demo in your cstrike folder. Upload that one, if you are clean.

Beside that you have no authority to question BsK admins. They will answer to management but not to you. Nothing will be posted here until we receive a demo from client side.
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BullsEye©

Errrr.. DENIED!
}
Thanks given by: