Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Appeal Format

Information 
FIRST PART:

Quote:UNBAN APPEAL FAQ :

1. You have been banned, what happened? : Please check in your console message to find out the reason and why you were banned. Please take note when/where/who banned you.

2. You know why/when/where/who that got you banned from our servers, what is next? : If you think the ban is not justified, please submit a unban appeal request. The keyword is "request" as we the admins of BsK do not get paid to monitor the servers. We do this out of our free time, for us and all the players' enjoyment of a cheater-free playing environment. DO NOT come in and bark orders like you are better than everybody and you just got wronged by a newbie admin. Do not use racism/sexism/disrespectful tone when talking to admins and other players.

3. How to appeal a ban : Please submit your appeal request according to our listed format (http://banishedsoldiers.com/showthread.php?tid=1006). Please keep in mind that you have 15 days to dispute a ban. Anything after that period, the original ban stands.

4. You just appealed a ban, what is next? : The Admin who banned you will submit the demo within 24 hours for our demo review team to go over. Please wait patiently as the demo(s) being reviewed by our team.

5. You are worried that the demo review team are unjust and do not have the same level of counter-strike experiences as you. : Trust me when I say this, BsK have members/admins that have multiple years of cs experience and view more demos than you think it is possible. and Yes, we use sound, we know spam spots, we know what is possible and not possible on every map and we use headphones. (maybe not the same headphones that you may or may not use to smell enemies on the other side of the wall)

6. You are still worried that the admins can't tell from the demo that you have CAL-Open/IM/M/P experience and you want to show your ESEA account to prove how good you really are : Don't, we have players that played this game professionally and compete in highest level of cs.

7. Do we make mistakes? : Of course, all humans do. What makes BsK great and fair in this process is that admins are not gods on our servers. We have a check and balance system that keep the players AND admins in check. The admin who banned you is not the final status but the beginning. Multiple admins will weight in on the ban and determine if the ban is just or unjust.

8. You want to see the demo? : Sure, solve this riddle. "The next word coming out of my mouth is _____"
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PART 2

Quote:Unban Appeal Format:

Each banned player has 15 days from the moment of the ban to appeal. All applications for unban posted after 15 day period will be denied even with provided evidence of innocence. Good luck and don't get banned.

How do I dispute the ban?

• Your unban post MUST include the following:

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*:
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS:
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.):
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U:
6--> BAN REASON:
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251):
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..):
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN.

10--> A paragraph, with complete sentences, about what you were doing right before you were banned (i.e. killing a player in a questionable manner, achieving a series of headshots in a questionable manner, Also A paragraph, with complete sentences, on why you think you were banned. DO NOT provide redundant reasons (i.e. I'm in CAL, I'm 1337, I've played CS for a long time, etc.).

Example of an ACCEPTABLE unban post:

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME: guy
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN: guy
3--> YOUR STEAMID: STEAM_0:1:87654321
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 10:30pm(cent.)
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: [Banished] besnik_91
6--> BAN REASON: Wallhacking
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): January 20, 2012
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM: Classic
9--> http://bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=25164

10--> I was T and just as the round started, I was running to B from spawn. As I ran into B-tunnel, I looked to my right, then looked at entrance to B, then poof... I was kicked. I tried to get back in and before ever entering the server, I get kicked. I try once more and the same happens. A third time and I find out that I am banned. I don't understand why, so then I check the server's players list and only see [Banished] besnik_91 in there as the only [Banished] member and admin currently playing, and now I'm here making an unban post.

10--> I really think my ban was a mistake, but then again, I could have been banned for a high ping (my ping has been high lately and my connection's been choppy too). If I was told to fix my ping, then I'm sorry, since I tend to not notice the chat texts. For any other reason of being banned, I am sorry, but I assure that I do not have hacks of any sort. No one was complaining about me. They were complaining about another hacker by the name of [myg0t] something, who was immediately banned, and I may have been banned by accident. But If I'm wrong and did something that I am unaware of, I apologize.

--->

Example of an UNACCEPTABLE unban post:

hey my name is guy and i was banned by admin [Banished] besnik_91 what a fag just bc i pwnd his ass and everyone else everyround... he bans me after someone complains about me hacking... i mean geez... what can u expect? im CAL-I ... obviously some people dont know what 1337 is...

**IF YOU DISRESPECT TO OUR COMMUNITY OR ANY OF OUR MEMBER YOUR APP WILL BE DENIED!!**
}