Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Appeal

Hi there,

BUILD 6153 SERVER (0 CRC)
Server # 890
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin [BsK] Phaze-One. 
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned. 
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : -= Canada =- 
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Fuck Canada ' 
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.BSoldiers.com 
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' VALVE_0 : 4 : 428334917 ' 
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 50.92.83.154 ' 
[AMXBans] =============================================== 
Kicked : You are BANNED. 

It was some days ago. I just play as ussual and I've got a ban from [BsK] Phaze-One admin and reason was ' Fuck Canada ' .... Are you REALLY?
Are you racists or how should I understand that. Of cause I can play another server but still ... we live in 21 century ... wtf in your office? If I would seen this admin in real life I would say couple words to him. Anyway I hope another adequate admin unban me or it will be influence to your reputation.

Sincerely,

Canadian MAN
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by: r3coN

Unfortunately, I can not upload the demo from my cstrike folder, because I use portable version of Counter-Strike 1.6. It's easier way to play for me from any device and more comfortable. 
Ask him ([BsK] Phaze-One) why he did so? It was no reason. I always play truthfully and never use any cheats or something like that. I even never seen them. And he just kicked me without explain ... I joined again and asked him 'Why did you kicked me? Look at me how I play before kick'  And then he just banned me permanently with reason ' Fuck Canada '. So how would you feel yourself in that case? 
I don't know maybe he had a bad day or bad mood, but if you are admin you have to do your work well and opposite attract more new players to your server. This is my opinion. I love this game and never had problem with many admins. It was first time. 
Anyway now I feel better and wish you all the best with any your decision about my case, just remember 'a bad beginning makes a bad ending'.

Best Regards,
-= Canada =-
}
Thanks given by:

Ok so i think we have a little misunderstanding. -----> I am racist I hate everyone! and i would brake your fucking neck for looking stupid at me if we were "face to face" so feel happy you don't get to meet my face.
You were playing on my server with your "portable version of cs 1.6" i observed some behavior that might have gave you an unfair advantage. ----> Now i was also in the process of removing an ip changer and you might have been caught up in the mix..... but if you can't provide me the demo i have little reason to believe your bs story and your ban will stand unless other info is provided.

= Bad ending for you!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

To Phaze-One,

So now I see I was right in your case that you are sick man or very angry and unhappy person, if you as administrator write to me next msg: 'I am racist I hate everyone! ... brake neck ... stupid' It's not very intelligently... Yeah ... sometimes animals better than people. Poor your co-workers and friends if you have at least one. Continue dialog no make sense. But anyway I recommend you go to the psychiatrist and be more polite to people.
}
Thanks given by:

(03-11-2016, 04:41 PM)-= Canada =- Wrote: To Phaze-One,

So now I see I was right in your case that you are sick man or very angry and unhappy person, if you as administrator write to me next msg: 'I am racist I hate everyone! ... brake neck ... stupid' It's not very intelligently... Yeah ... sometimes animals better than people. Poor your co-workers and friends if you have at least one. Continue dialog no make sense. But anyway I recommend you go to the psychiatrist and be more polite to people.

Unban Denied!!!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: