Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Appeal -

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name): eXp
2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: eXp
3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0:0:1130762687 OR 67.71.39.116
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): Permenant
5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: [BsK-T] Edwin
6--> BAN REASON: IP Changer
7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): July 17,2015
8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): [BSoldiers.com]Dust2
9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BAN:  http://bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=23085

10--> I was on Terrorist team, I went to A-long double doors, no CT came from there but I heard CT came from the middle double doors. So I went exited A-long from double doors to shoot anyone from mid and then I was banned.

10--> According to the ban reason I have changed my IP. I just want to say I was not banned before this ban. I remember 2 years ago perhaps I did get banned but not recently. I am not sure what else to provide to prove my innocence. I will reply if there is anything else that you need from me.
}
Thanks given by:

Edwin can u explain ?
}
Thanks given by:

Maybe he confuse you with the fake guys that have been using ya name
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

I found him at blacklist, and like Fps said maybe a fake guy was banned before with his nickname
}
Thanks given by:

Here is his first ban, isn't the same guy?
http://www.bsoldiers.com/neww/ban_list.php?bid=17908
}
Thanks given by:

Yeah, it looks like is the same guy
[Image: sig.php?player_id=177&background=random]

[Image: 4117867.png]
}
Thanks given by:

the real exp is from canada so this guy is not from canada?

Edited

He is the real exp 

Edited again

we know that some dudes use others names to hack so guys take a decisition about this ban I know exp he is from  canada and he is a legit player  I need answers 
}
Thanks given by:

I saw that there is one ban with that nick, so that I check IP and isn't the same person, isn't the same location, one is from Pakistan and this guy is from Canada.
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-19-2015, 09:01 AM)[BsK] CAMILO1010 Wrote: I saw that there is one ban with that nick, so that I check IP and isn't the same person, isn't the same location, one is from Pakistan  and this guy is from Canada.

Did u read my post? He is the real exp so edwin did a mistake i will unban him

Edited

UNBANNED
}
Thanks given by: