1--> NightCrawler -Renzo- 4 Fun!!!
2--> NightCrawler -Renzo- 4 Fun!!!
3--> 190.212.9.22
4--> 21:00
5--> [BsK] Phaze-One
6--> Unknown
7--> Friday , July 10, 2015
8--> Dust2 24/7

10--> I was playing and recording the game with the HLTV , in that the admin ban me for using HLTV , I did not know it was illegal to use the HLTV on the server , because the HLTV is one program of the Counter Strike to see and review your games , if it was illegal , he would have told me and I just would have taken , I hope and I apologize Thanks !!
}
Thanks given by:

(07-11-2015, 11:56 AM)R 3 N Z O R O D R I G U E Z Wrote:
3--> 190.212.9.22
5--> [BsK] Phaze-One
6--> Unknown
8--> Dust2 24/7

10--> I was playing and recording the game with the HLTV , in that the admin ban me for using HLTV , I did not know it was illegal to use the HLTV on the server , because the HLTV is one program of the Counter Strike to see and review your games , if it was illegal , he would have told me and I just would have taken , I hope and I apologize Thanks !!
How long you been playing here again? When do you ever see a HLTV in our servers? This is not allowed as you were using the same ip thus giving you an unfair advantage.  Whats the reason you want to use hltv on old cs 1.6 servers anyway?
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-11-2015, 12:58 PM)Phaze-One Wrote:
3--> 190.212.9.22
5--> [BsK] Phaze-One
6--> Unknown
8--> Dust2 24/7

How long you been playing here again? When do you ever see a HLTV in our servers? This is not allowed as you were using the same ip thus giving you an unfair advantage.  Whats the reason you want to use hltv on old cs 1.6 servers anyway?
Well , just wanted to  record the game and watch it , i  never thought that was not allowed , if it was not let hope and i apologize Phaze-One , will not happen again!!
}
Thanks given by:

(07-11-2015, 01:09 PM)R 3 N Z O R O D R I G U E Z Wrote:
3--> 190.212.9.22
5--> [BsK] Phaze-One
6--> Unknown
8--> Dust2 24/7

Well , just wanted to  record the game and watch it , i  never thought that was not allowed , if it was not let hope and i apologize Phaze-One , will not happen again!!

Well then why not just use the demo already being auto-recorded when you enter the server?
}
Thanks given by:

Anyway im going to unban you don't let it happen again is all.. If you want to do something like that ask us first. Thank you.
}
Thanks given by:

(07-11-2015, 01:13 PM)Phaze-One Wrote:
(07-11-2015, 01:09 PM)R 3 N Z O R O D R I G U E Z Wrote:
3--> 190.212.9.22
5--> [BsK] Phaze-One
6--> Unknown
8--> Dust2 24/7

Well then why not just use the demo already being auto-recorded when you enter the server?

well , as you must know the HLTV thirdperson can see , you an the other players and is more full of driving , which is recorded the demo!!
}
Thanks given by:

(07-11-2015, 01:14 PM)Phaze-One Wrote: Anyway im going to unban you don't let it happen again is all.. If you want to do something like that ask us first. Thank you.

Ok Phaze one thanks for you attention , will remember to ask permission!! Greetings!
}
Thanks given by: