Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Appeal

1--> MAIN IN-GAME NAME* (Name Used at the Time of This Ban:, NOT your Steam account name):RIP Hellraisins Marker Off

2--> NAME USED AT THE TIME OF BAN*: Ban these faggots already

3--> YOUR STEAMID OR IP ADDRESS: STEAM_0 : 0 : 1203738226 
4--> TIME OF BAN (approx.): 19h30 -5  

5--> ADMIN WHO BANNED U: Phaze-One

6--> BAN REASON: [AMXBans] Reason : ' fuck out of here with that shit ' 

7--> DATE OF BAN (i.e. Sunday, January 1, 9251): 26 June 2015

8--> SERVER YOU WERE BANNED FROM (CLASSIC, OFFICIAL, GUNGAME, ZOMBIE PLAGUE, etc..): Dust 24/7

9--> AMXBANS LINK TO YOUR BANhttp://bans.bsoldiers.com/ban_list.php?bid=22298
10--> There was literally 5+ hackers in the game. When the admins join, I expected from them to ban the blatant hackers with aim lock/aimbot/speed hacks. Instead of doing that, they simply ignore. I told them many times who was hacking, they just ignore me, they dont spectate them. Then Phaze-One kicks me without any warnings and when I rejoin, he perma bans me with the best reason.
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

So since i ignore everything im going to ignore this post some more, maybe ill get an admin abuse....
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I was in that moment, we don't ignore the opinions of player !!, you said that all are hackers... and it was not so, all was clean. So that can be that phaze was so upset for that, for me was good ban, he's the Owner, he can do it... "I hope you are not upset phaze by this response" lol
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by:

I have reduced your ban and you will be unbanned, but next time you want to run your mouth and attack our admins the ban will stick. If you would really like to help us ban cheaters instead of running your mouth you can record a demo type status in console and let us review it. We will then determine the outcome if the person was cheating he will get punished. Their is no need to spam the server with stuff like: "hacker" "do your job" "ban these faggots" ect. This is not the way to help the situation. I don't want to see this kind of negative behavior towards our admins again or you will be removed from the server permanently.
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , CAMILO1010