Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Types of Heaven to C's

Thumbs Up 
TYPES OF HEAVEN
Well here I bring a pack of heaven for your counter; http://www.mediafire.com/?fb69yfrndugtaa3
The download link of what I got
Here are some pictures of heaven. The first is mine
[Image: w849xs.jpg]
[Image: 2m31x5v.jpg]
[Image: 25gsyux.jpg]
and some more.. you will see;

NOTE: If you do not know how to put them, please email me at my profile Mp, and try to choose a sky is dark, because if it is clear it will give them lag!
Good Boys Facility:
You see each image has a number... 01, 02, 03, 04, etc....
Good choose the image you want, which in my case is the 02...
Then look for the folder called "SKIES" and there will seem to them several folders.. and seek their chosen..
good after that will leave you with a series of codes.. In this case would have to change the folder 02.. and change the codes on you.. and add these:
[Image: 20r4lc9.png]

PD: to come out in the maps de_dust and de_dust maps put "des"
Dust: des
cbble y inferno: green
Nuke: desert
Traic: trainYard
Aztec: doom1

Not erase the last 2 letters.. for example: bk, dn, ft, etc... NOT ERASED!!!
and finally looking wallet [Steam, Steamapps, common, Hal-Life or Counter Strike, Cstrike, gfx, env] and copied to the last folder you mentioned!
and ready!.. open the Counter and ready
[Image: sig.php?player_id=26033&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

good work bro.
Thx.
}
Thanks given by:

i have my doubts this isnt ilegal or kinda of something.?
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: nice-ass-gifs-33.gif?w=430&h=242]

}
Thanks given by:

(01-24-2014, 09:08 AM)[BsK] Darth Vader Wrote: i have my doubts this isnt ilegal or kinda of something.?
Because it must be illegal? Recognized cs players do, one of those players is spawn. I see nothing illegal about changing sky map!
[Image: sig.php?player_id=26033&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

(01-24-2014, 12:40 PM)=XA= BladexX Wrote: Because it must be illegal? Recognized cs players do, one of those players is spawn. I see nothing illegal about changing sky map!

its not illegal since its just the sky but how do u know spawn uses sky skins? he hasn't played professionally for years and i can tell u he doesnt use any modified skins for maps. the league wouldnt allow it anyways.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

[Image: tumblr_mqs3acRDYo1rw5vcwo1_400.gif]
}
Thanks given by: rudeboy` , MpReSsive

changing skins or sky's is for personal use only, not for league play like short said. NONE of the top teams that played in any league used different skins or anything along those lines
[Image: funny-gif-winner-video-games.gif%3Fw%3D300]
}
Thanks given by: ssubtrohs ///_-