Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Time to welcome our new SMs

Allow me to welcome some new faces into the Server Manager team.

@Vz^  - Official Server Manager

Official Server has been one of the most stable servers as of late, all credit to its admin team. Vz has been handed the charge for Official server due to his activity and ability to handle situations.

@Sakurai - Dust2 24/7 Server Manager

As active as anyone can get, that's what you represent. Your level of activity with a great ban record has allowed you to reach this position. Its not easy to handle BsK's most popular server, but you have shown that you have what it takes to get the job done.

@MartinGarrix - Hybrid Server Manager

You took charge of hyrbid server and made it work, when everyone else was focused on more popular servers . Hybrid may not come close to Dust2 in players, but it does have its own niche and you owe a major share in that server's success.

@BsK.|-|VN| Elly Tran Ha - Zombie Server Manager

Let me begin by saying that, you are annoying as hell, but if we over look that one bad quality, you are gold. Always active on Zombie server, donating money to keep that server active and reporting server bugs. Those 3 qualities are the reason, why you are put in charge of Zombie Server. Keep up the great work.

@Vega - Dust2/Inferno Server Manager

Don't need to say much here. An old time BsK member, who has been in high positions before and done well. You are handed the charge of BsK's newest server. Let's see what kind of new ideas you have in store for the benefit of the server.
Current Server Managers I would like to request all SMs to read the map assessment thread and present the assessment report by tomorrow. Once again, I would like to welcome you all to your new roles.

Map Assessment Thread = http://www.bsoldiers.com/Thread-map-assessment
[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}

Congrats and welcome all of you to the server manager team. You all have worked hard to get this position and we appreciate everything. I do want to share with you some advice to keep in mind, and please don't take this the wrong way. We have had a lot of server managers in bsk and a lot of good ones at that. In order to not only advance to the next position, but also to keep this position we need active and hardworking managers. Do not lose sight of the big picture; to help the people of this community, members and regulars, and to keep the best cs community alive and thriving.

Also, I encourage all of you to please ask questions when you are unsure of any of your duties. We have a great staff team that is at your disposal, as well as any of our highers.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}

Congrats and welcome all of you to the server manager team. 
[Image: frases-del-desmotivaciones.jpg]

[Image: 746f234131bdd092747175f0599bb3fb.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , Vz^

Congratulations guys deserve it, if they need help I will gladly help. Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: Vz^ , MartinGarrix , Sak

Congratulations, and welcome to the team of the server manager.
I know you all will do well done, you all worked hard to earn that position!
[Image: Rider.gif]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , Vz^

*-* thanks Big Grin im gonna do my best job Big Grin, i report any suggestion to spirit or r3con?
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by:

[Image: e1136783d43046c3dff262d2c156691ec094c65e...261cf0.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

I really feel very excited with this news, I just try to give all the best of my in this community and thanks to all who have helped me improve my work... I have grown as admin here and I will continue doing, grateful with all and not defraud them in this new position, Thank you again for this opportunity!!

[img]images/smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

[Image: 76561198094236024.png]

[Image: sig.php?player_id=307&background=random]
}
Thanks given by:

Thanks BsK <3 for this opportunity and congratulations Vz, Sakurai, Vega and Elly Tran Ha
[Image: homer-woo-hoo.jpg]
[Image: maduro-2.jpg] 
}
Thanks given by:

WOOOW congrats brothers! the truth is I am very surprised
keep the good work, Vz^, Sakurai, MartinGarrix, VeGa and Elly Tran Ha [img]images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: Sak , MartinGarrix , Vz^