Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

There is too much power for the admin

The reason why there is admin is just to provide a good environment for players, so they can get rid of cheating persons, ads men, or anyone who doesn't do their objects. But disrespect to admin? Come on, that is not a reason. I have seen so many people on the server insulting each other ( might just because there are so many teenagers playing CS on this server), and it is OK. But when it comes to admin, it is not fine? What does this make the server working better? If it should be, then there should be rules for everyone, admins should not have the privilege.
And by the way, I am a registered member, but why I am not allowed to use banished tag? I got banned for this before.
And I am accusing Eyedea#808
}
Thanks given by:

you are registered.. but you are not a member of the clan.. so u can not wear the tag.. also disrespecting an admin can get you banned up to 13 hours.. and that is a server rule.. you can not disrespect an admin. !!

admins should be respected every single second as they do a good job keeping the server clean from hackers. therefore now on please keep all this in your mind.. we are a good community.. and the admins who are in this community are the best.. and they always do the best for the players who are playing on Banished servers!!

THANK YOU
H I G H
}
Thanks given by: Ash , Phaze-One

Bensik can read the logs he is lucky I only banned him for an hour.
[Image: 25609080.jpg][Image: luna_on_the_moon_animation_by_kadjule-d3ekmg7.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

1 hour??? if someone say me : u're a fucking shit , i'll ban him for 13 hours
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(04-01-2012, 03:19 AM)H I G H Wrote: you are registered.. but you are not a member of the clan.. so u can not wear the tag.. also disrespecting an admin can get you banned up to 13 hours.. and that is a server rule.. you can not disrespect an admin. !!

admins should be respected every single second as they do a good job keeping the server clean from hackers. therefore now on please keep all this in your mind.. we are a good community.. and the admins who are in this community are the best.. and they always do the best for the players who are playing on Banished servers!!

THANK YOU
H I G H

while in another thread, u said 'cm on dude.. take it easy... chill.. he must have been jokin with u..' , just because who insult another is an admin?
}
Thanks given by:

HUH??????? Admins dun insult each other.. they just joke around with each other.. nothing more

I am not going to repeat you this again.. PLEASE DON'T INTERFERE WITH ADMIN CONVERSATIONS.... u got banned for disrespecting one of our admins... Therefore get your self unbanned and just play n the server.. JUST PLAY.. DO NOT THINK OF DOING ANYTHING ELSE !!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU
H I G H
}
Thanks given by: Ash , Phaze-One

why is this posted twice? and again i think the one with too much power is you buddy! STOP SPAMING FORM WITH THIS BB-S!(Banished Bull Sht) Go play mwf or something dude!
}
Thanks given by: H I G H

So let me get this straight. He can't insult or dis any of you because you're admins but you can downtalk him and give him shit? No, this isn't how it works, member or not. RESPECT OUR PLAYERS ADMINS!
}
Thanks given by:

i agree with ike, gotta give respect to get it
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: