Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thanks!:heart:

Haha I correct then, until I die playing cs cs to love not to be old right?
}
Thanks given by:

LOL, if you think CS is for the young, then what about those developer?! They are old as heck!! LOL Sorry Developers!! I mean a classic game will never die. I have gotten rid of CS to play other games, but it always draws me back in. I think I'm addicted to CS :$. I would have withdraw symptom if I were to play other games... I don't think there is a cure for my addiction... what have I gotten my self into?! LOL. Anyhow, as long as you are happy, you are yourself. Don't be a person that you hate to look at when you're in front a mirror, be the person that would smile and say: You got nothing on me!
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}
Thanks given by: Hardwell , Ash

Omg N0616JC your words are very inspiring thanks for that, and if the counter is an addiction that seriously want to leave! : D
}
Thanks given by:

hey thank you for your patrons, Ive been playing this game since its beta release in 1999 (June of 1999 for those who don't know :p) but didn't really get into it until its release of the beta 1.6 in 2003. Since then a lot has happened in the gaming industry, who would have thought over a decade later we would still be playing this tactical first-person shooter video game developed by Valve Corporation which originated from a Half-Life modification by Minh "Gooseman" Le and Jess "Cliffe" Cliffe.!!! Long live CS!!! :p
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}
Thanks given by: BsK.| YaYa® #Sean , Hardwell