Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Thank you soldiers :)

1st of all I missed you all soo muchh... Sorry for not being active.. I had to go through some stuff that kept me a bit inactive last couple of weeks.

well, my uncle passed away now 2 weeks ago and was having some family moment with the relatives. He is back in my country, I did not go but my mom attended and we had to take care of all the funeral activities back there, and we were really upset about his sudden death. Secondly I had to study for my final exams and I am happy to say that I finished my last exam on Thursday. well Now I am a free bird with unlimited time for a 200% commitment to our community. Thanks all for bearing up with me specially the Owners.. THANK YOU. you guys have a good day and happy holidays to you all :)
}

(12-13-2014, 10:45 AM)H I G H Wrote: 1st of all I missed you all soo muchh... Sorry for not being active.. I had to go through some stuff that kept me a bit inactive last couple of weeks.

well, my uncle passed away now 2 weeks ago and was having some family moment with the relatives. He is back in my country, I did not go but my mom attended and we had to take care of all the funeral activities back there, and we were really upset about his sudden death. Secondly I had to study for my final exams and I am happy to say that I finished my last exam on Thursday. well Now I am a free bird with unlimited time for a 200% commitment to our community. Thanks all for bearing up with me specially the Owners.. THANK YOU. you guys have a good day and happy holidays to you all Smile

Man, You know all too well that real life ALWAYS comes first! When we have an excellent staff member such as yourself, There is no way we are going to let you go for being inactive for a measly couple of weeks! Besides, It's not like you just disappeared, You informed us before that you were going to be away for a bit, That is all we can ask for. Welcome back brother, And my condolences as well.
[Image: 52cb5b6194c3d814218a07edb4eb40ad.jpg]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H , rudeboy`

that bad for what you spent! I'm sorry bro
and I congratulate you for the good grades !! it is good to have you back MANGO<3
[Image: 2860ll.png]
[Image: 2v1mc6v.png]
}
Thanks given by: H I G H

Welcome Back HIGH Big Grin
}

I'm sorry for what happened, and congratulations on your studies. Welcome back H I G H Big Grin Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}

Sorry to hear about your uncle. Glad your able to get back into things around here.
[Image: dlaupo2cb8e.png]

"Time waits for no man."
}