Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Temporary Departure from the Servers

Hey guys, I will be on a temporary leave from my "home" Classic due some personal projects and a small vacation to clear my mind. This however is not a sign that I am leaving the clan, NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL WILL I EVER LEAVE THE CLAN. I would have killed myself before allowing me to leave this clan. I will be on the forum doing some forum work and helping out my fellow staff members and do what is needed to keep the forum running smoothly. So, I would not be banning players on the servers, but I will ban any reported hackers if they are confirmed. So do not think that I am giving up on you guys! I will be with you guys till the very end and probably until the day that I cannot even move a muscle. Anyhow, please do not treat this as a farewell and do not ever think that I would leave this community, unless I am dead!
[Image: BOEING-APP-LOGO_433.jpg][Image: logo-PMDG.png]
}

man i love the clan too, but you would seriously kill yourself before leaving the clan? lol wtf. but good luck out there man
62_495443570575554_1826775312_n.jpg[/img]
}
Thanks given by: N0616JC

good luck bro . do you need to be happy and be good in your life. Big Grin
}

Lol don't go killing yourself! Hahahah , listen bro u have been An awesome member ever since u joined. This is proven by how fast you have moved up. You do what you have to do, we will be here and you will not lose a step <3
}

Thanks for letting us know, a lot of peeps just take off and dont say anything... thank you! and have a nice day!!!
[Image: Herpywhooves-vhs-signature.gif]
}

Good luck with your projects bro. Big Grin
We all need a break sometimes.
Whether for work or our personal lives. Our dedication is top priority.
[Image: 76561198085217952.png]
}
Thanks given by:

Lucky!
}
Thanks given by:

thanks for choosing banishedsoldiers Big Grin, good luck buddy !!! Big Grin
Just Another Guy .. Blush  Blush
}
Thanks given by: