Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TTT

Because they can not put a call server
"Trouble in terrorist tow"
it is innocent traitors and detectives

The game is about a group of "terrorists" who are traitors among them, they have to kill everyone who is not a traitor.

A small number of players is selected as traitors, they have to kill all the innocent players (ie. The rest of the players). Those innocent know they are in the majority, but do not know who is a traitor and who is not.

Traitors must use the element of surprise and special equipment if they are to succeed.

The innocent just have to survive, which means they have to find out who the traitors and kill them before they kill you. There are also detectives who are also innocent and have special equipment to try to discover who is the traitor.
}
Thanks given by:

We had a server "Trouble in terrorist tow" the server lived very empty... for me was good Big Grin
[Image: FAB.gif?1666]

[Image: 76561198065307330]
}
Thanks given by: XiSlow

lol , I like the game , much, much, much !!!
other servers have this fun little game , I love to play , but sometimes the players go on to play this, they kill anyone and besides that one was innocent and the other too Sad

I think before servers [ BsK ] had this game, and some entered the server sometimes .

I like you as you think
}
Thanks given by:

what? o.0
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

(07-02-2015, 06:53 PM)Dj Ashba™ ۩ Wrote: what? o.0

its a gamemode that started in Gmod... that was then ported to cs 1.6... its better on Gmod :3
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by:

i know what TTT is.... i said "What" because it was really hard to understand what he said. lol
[Image: giphy.gif]
}
Thanks given by:

ahhhh... yea i agree on that :3
[Image: graphic.png]
[img=0x150]http://s8.postimg.org/uhtklp5j9/code_1.png[/img]
}
Thanks given by: